1. #1 IN LIVING COLOR Returning to Fox 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Just announced on Collider.

The classic sketch comedy series In Living Color is getting a reboot. The series, which ran from 1990 to 1994 on Fox and featured fresh-faced talent like Jim Carrey, Jamie Foxx, and David Alan Grier, is returning once again to Fox. THR reports that Keenan Ivory Wayans, who created the series, will produce the rebooted version. Wayans is set to make two half-hour specials that will air this spring, giving the network the chance of picking the show up to series next fall or mid-season.
    No word on the new talent as Carrey is out, and I'm sure many of the original cast is as well. But I did love the original series. So I have hopes for this one.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I don't. Black humor is no longer as innovative as it used to be. The end of the second black comedy renaissance took place when Dave Chapelle abandoned his show.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I don't. Black humor is no longer as innovative as it used to be. The end of the second black comedy renaissance took place when Dave Chapelle abandoned his show.

~QC
    The bit about Glenn Close in Men On Film was hysterical. "Clutch the pearls what a sneaky thing to do!"