Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    The OWSers are allergic to work.
    ...and soap.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then she's a hypocrite. No other word for it. If she was truly a woman of principles, she would have told that man to stick it but she didn't.
    I must have missed the hypocrisy. By starting out at that level she can eat and work to move up the ladder.

My kids got it in their heads that they were to start out at the top, in the upper echelons of management.
    And they really weren't qualified to clean crappers. So much for the "me" generation.

I came out of the service and started out as an electronic tech, then moved on up to a trainee programmer. In
    time I was making a very nice living. About my dumb kids. They are both approaching 50 and are still looking for that "position", as if anyone is going to pay them big bucks for what little experience they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I must have missed the hypocrisy. By starting out at that level she can eat and work to move up the ladder.

My kids got it in their heads that they were to start out at the top, in the upper echelons of management.
    And they really weren't qualified to clean crappers. So much for the "me" generation.

I came out of the service and started out as an electronic tech, then moved on up to a trainee programmer. In
    time I was making a very nice living. About my dumb kids. They are both approaching 50 and are still looking for that "position", as if anyone is going to pay them big bucks for what little experience they have.
    She actively participated in OWS activities and in case you missed it, OWS is anti-banking, anti-corporation, and anti-capitalist. So by taking part in these events, she proclaimed her support of the movement which means she hates everything they hate. However, she gets a call from a financial institution and she takes the job. This would be like an anti-abortion doctor taking a job at an abortion clinic. She's a stone cold hypocrite.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.