1. #1 Activists propose 'shutting down' candidate offices during Iowa caucuses 

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN) Ė Occupy Wall Street activists plan to amass in Iowa one week before the Iowa caucuses - up to the day they're held on Jan. 3, CNN has learned.

The plan has been dubbed the "First in the Nation Caucus Occupation" - a play on words for the first-in-the-nation presidential contest. The idea is to have activists from across the nation, and possibly beyond, descend on Iowa.

The plan: "people coming to Iowa, occupying every presidential (candidate's) office, shutting them down until they start talking real turkey about what's going on in this country, where the 99% of the people who are not benefiting, at the expense of the 1% who are getting away with murder," said Frank Cordaro, one of the organizers.

The plan is to target offices for Republican candidates and President Barack Obama's campaign offices in the state. ...
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...iowa-caucuses/

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Libtards + Fire Hose + Jan. Temps = :)

Finally, something both sides will agree on!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'd say that they were trying to re-do 1968, but most of these clowns down't remember what happened in Chicago at the Democratic Convention. Still, the idea of these idiots occupying Obama's campaign office is just too funny for words.

Occuposer: Dude! I remember you from the Occupy Wall Street camp! You're with SEIU! Let's hang, bro!

SEIU Thug: Let's not. (Strikes poser in face repeatedly, then looks around at MSNBC camera crew). You didn't see that, did you?

MSNBC Camera Guy: See what?

SEIU Thug: Cool.

Occuposer: Duuuude.... No cool, bro...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'd say that they were trying to re-do 1968, but most of these clowns down't remember what happened in Chicago at the Democratic Convention. Still, the idea of these idiots occupying Obama's campaign office is just too funny for words.

I'd love to see them tazed with a 36KV power line, but I don't think the Obama campaign will do anything if this happens. The Ocampaign has nothing to gain or lose in the Iowa caucuses, it's a mere formality from their POV. They can afford to be lovey-dovey to the occupoopers there, while hoping there is violence at one or more of the Republican offices.

These mindless asshats are starting to mess with the electoral process. That's. Serious. Shit!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    And when this doesn't work as police will be parked outside their offices ready for them. And they come up with the bright idea of "Occupying The Ballot", then it will be very interesting.

And please oh please come to my home town.

Also I work in a meat department. Wonder what I can come up with to fill water balloons to pitch at them. ;)
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Yah the law will be on our side, they won't dare mess with elections.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ds-high-places
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I'd love to see them tazed with a 36KV power line, but I don't think the Obama campaign will do anything if this happens. The Ocampaign has nothing to gain or lose in the Iowa caucuses, it's a mere formality from their POV. They can afford to be lovey-dovey to the occupoopers there, while hoping there is violence at one or more of the Republican offices.
    Good point. If that's the case, it will be the mean old Republicans who end up having them tazed and hosed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    And when this doesn't work as police will be parked outside their offices ready for them. And they come up with the bright idea of "Occupying The Ballot", then it will be very interesting.

And please oh please come to my home town.

Also I work in a meat department. Wonder what I can come up with to fill water balloons to pitch at them. ;)
    I recommend a mixture of sugar and water. That way, when the bugs come out, they'll be miserable. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    At the risk of sounding paranoid, an occupation of polling places would work to the left's advantage, in that it would either prevent voting, or give them ammunition to claim that the response by law enforcement was somehow illegitimate. Anything to throw the election into the courts. The end result is that when the Republican wins, he ends up with less legitimacy, and the left can use that to undermine them , but if the Democrat wins, they will consolidate power with the excuse of massive civil unrest as a causus belli. We're dealing with thugs in Armani suits, and we should never forget that.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

I recommend a mixture of sugar and water. That way, when the bugs come out, they'll be miserable. :D

Will they even notice the bugs?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Uh huh....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...968458430.html

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA