1. #1 Israel improving nuclear abilities 
    The Guardian quotes report claiming Israel extending Jericho III missile's range, developing ICBM capabilities, expanding nuclear-tipped cruise missile enabled submarine fleet
    Read More>http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...141933,00.html
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I bet this has nothing with Iran. Nothing at all.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I bet this has nothing with Iran. Nothing at all.
    nope...nothing at all

or that this dumbass Pres just dismantled the largest Nuke ever developed and wants to cut our arsenal even more
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    nope...nothing at all

or that this dumbass Pres just dismantled the largest Nuke ever developed and wants to cut our arsenal even more
    That process was begun long before Obama, and I'd rather have smaller nukes that are easier to deliver, then giant ones that may not ever make it to the target.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

We need to test some over large sandy areas!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I certainly would, if I was their PM. Jus' sayin'.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    That process was begun long before Obama, and I'd rather have smaller nukes that are easier to deliver, then giant ones that may not ever make it to the target.
    http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/nations...uke-dismantled

The bomb put into service in 1962 was 600 times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, that killed as many as 140,000 people at the end of World War II.

Deputy Secretary of Energy Daniel Poneman watched workers take the bomb apart. He says it's "a milestone accomplishment" and a step toward President Barack Obama's mission to rid the world of nuclear weapons.
    even if it was, he still wants to get rid of our Nuke program, which protects us better than any other weapon we have.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Maybe now Obama will see the need for missile defense.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!