Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Speaking of earthquakes, precisely how would we know if one had hit your town?
    Tipped over cows, duh!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Tipped over cows, duh!:D
    wouldn't that be pigs?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    wouldn't that be pigs?
    We po folk, can't afford to feed pigs anymore, it has to be stuff that eats grass.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Believe me, Goldline isn't the only company who does this.

If you're going to buy gold coins or bars, you need to do some research beforehand so you understand the marketplace value of what you are buying before you spend one dime on anything. Do some research, and then do some more research. Be careful out there and don't get ripped off!

Almost ALL slabbed and graded modern gold bullion coins are a scam since none of them ever circulated as money anyway. Most of these will never be worth more than their gold melt value regardless of grade, date, or mint mark.

I actually received two letters in the mail from the Texas Attorney General's Office asking about my experience with an Austin based company who runs the same type of operation on a nationwide scale. Since I knew better, the only thing I purchased from them was ten 1/10th OZ gold Eagles for less than spot ($83 each at the time). It was a loss-leader special used to entice new customers for their other products. I still have them, and they're worth over two times that now. :D

I answered the TAGO request and called the number they printed in the letter. This company was under investigation for selling ridiculously overpriced numismatic coins. I told them that I had only purchased the loss-leader coin special from them, but fully understood the nature of the majority of their business. I couldn't claim that I had been ripped off because I hadn't. To this day I'm not sure how the whole thing turned out... As far as I know, they're still in business.