Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Cain never touched anyone, Clinton was dipping his cigars in women.
    And Obama has raped every man, woman, and child in America for generations to come, and the witnesses are not anonymous.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Cain never touched anyone, Clinton was dipping his cigars in women.
    How do we know Cain never touched anybody?

I'm for innocent until proven guilty, but don't assume he's innocent just because you like him.

Like I said earlier, this will all blow over soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Without looking up the dates and so forth to pinpoint exactly what accusation you reference I feel I must call for a time out:

Actually, he got convicted. And disbarred. And saved from removal from office by one vote.

He was "accused" like Richard Nixon.

OK.................Game continues:)
    That happened after he was elected the second time. Before he was re-elected, the accusations were already coming out. I remember hoping it would hurt his chances at re-election (didn't like Clinton back then), but it didn't. I don't think this is going to hurt Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Nobody has accused him of touching them.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Nobody has accused him of touching them.
    I just read a related news story. It looks like you're right. That just shows how little this liberal cares.

I just read a related news story. It looks like you're right. That just shows how little this liberal cares.
    It doesn't fit your narrative.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    What he has said so far is minor and if it goes no further than that it doesn't matter.
    He was leading up to this though. In the last debate (I think that's where it was.) I heard him as much as say, "You guys are picking on me." and he wasn't being funny.

I really thought he would manage to keep himself from invoking racism, even if I thought his flunkies would do it for him from the fringes.

He should just deny the allegations and move on unless he's declared guilty.
    He already has.

In light of the history with Clinton and Thomas, I believe this could blow over quickly if it's allowed to.
    The only one of the two names you've mentioned that has gotten any kind of free pass on allegations is Billy Jeff. And he's the only one of the two that there was any credible proof/evidence that he had indeed comitted sexual harassment if not outright assault on more than one occasion.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    ........... I heard him as much as say, "You guys are picking on me." and he wasn't being funny...........
    But that's not what he said.

Might be better if you quoted him and then offered up an analysis of meaning. That way those who may disagree with your analysis may form their own opinion.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

I'm for innocent until proven guilty, but don't assume he's innocent just because you like him.

Like I said earlier, this will all blow over soon enough.
    he rescued himself from the investigation, THREE different investigations cleared him of wrong doing
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry