1. #1 23 yr Old woman pimps out 16 yr old girl 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1cVY9qIfH

New Hampshire woman, Justina Jensen, tried to pimp out teen she met at Occupy protest: police
    Young girl's mom called cops to report her daughter was missing and that she found her photo on an adult entertainment website

BY Aliyah Shahid
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Originally Published: Sunday, October 30 2011, 4:40 PM
    Updated: Sunday, October 30 2011, 4:40 PM

A 23-year-old woman is accused of attempting to pimp out a teenage girl she met at an Occupy New Hampshire protest earlier this week.

After Justina Jensen, of Manchester, became friendly with the girl, she went on the Internet and arranged a tryst between her and a man -- who was actually an undercover cop, according to Union Leader.

The young girl's mom called authorities on Thursday to report her daughter was missing. She told cops that she found her daughter's photo on an adult entertainment website.

Jensen, who went by the alias Remy, made a deal on behalf of the teen to have sex with the man, who called himself Mad Mike, for $150.

When the man asked for a location for the duo to meet, Jensen gave her address and was arrested -- after a brief struggle -- in her home.

The teen, who has not been identified, was also discovered in the apartment.

According to police, Jensen was going to start training the teen to become a prostitute.

Jensen has been charged with felony prostitution. Her first hearing scheduled for Nov. 10.
    Picture of Jensen at the site, pretty messed up, but not surprised based on all the other crap out there with this "movement"
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

The look on her face in that picture is priceless. lol Its a I'M FUCKED look.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    she looks a bit like Jessica Biel
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    she looks a bit like Jessica Biel
    Yes she does lol