Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Herman Cain - America Is Ready 
    I actually found this video DUmpster diving. I enjoyed it so wanted to share it with CU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbwR7...layer_embedded

You know, I don't post here as much as I used to or would like to, but I am so excited about Herman Cain's candidacy. I am proud to say that I voted for him in the Republican Primary when he ran for Senate. And I pray I get the opportunity to cast my vote for Presidency for him. I'm constantly posting the latest news on him on FB & many of my family & friends support him already. I haven't donated yet but I plan to very soon. I'm just really worried we're going to have Romney forced on us. I do not want to have to hold my nose to vote for the Republican again.

Go Herman Cain!!!
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

We share your enthusiasm, and express our enthusiasm by contributing monthly to the Cain Campaign.:):)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    anyone know who's singing the song?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I'll take Herman Cain over Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney any day!

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    anyone know who's singing the song?
    Krista Branch "I Am America." Catchy huh?

:)
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    I'll take Herman Cain over Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney any day!
    And the fake conservative swoops n poops again.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And the fake conservative swoops n poops again.
    YOU'RE the fake conservative, Zathras. You could care less that 1.6 million children get killed each year from abortion, so long as you get your tax cuts. You hurl insults like a looney liberal when you can't debate the issues. I think you need to grow up already!

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    YOU'RE the fake conservative, Zathras. You could care less that 1.6 million children get killed each year from abortion, so long as you get your tax cuts. You hurl insults like a looney liberal when you can't debate the issues. I think you need to grow up already!
    And yet you're willing to support (through lack of voting against) the biggest pro-Abortion President this nation has EVER had. Go jump off a cliff dumbfuck
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    Krista Branch "I Am America." Catchy huh?

:)
    yep, hot too ;) :D

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    Your support for Jerry Brown in the last election here makes the above an outright lie. You are a liberal troll masquerading as a so called conservative....go elsewhere and peddle your goods because we aint buying what you have to sell.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf