1. #1 its like they want their very own Kent State..... 
    The big Cheese
    These people are fucking retarded.....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Kent State was the National Guard. I'd like to see more along the lines of the Korean shop owners during the 1992 King riots. I'd like to see residents and business owners stand up to protect their property.

The OWSers are trying to fake a "Kent State" with a false claim of a death of a pedestrian in Oakland. A private citizen in an automobile was surrounded by protesters who wouldn't move out of the way. The driver inched forward, and two protesters fell down faking injuries. They were taken to a hospital, and released...DUH!

Now, the OWSers are trying to promote this into a *gasp* DEATH?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    The OWSers are trying to fake a "Kent State" with a false claim of a death of a pedestrian in Oakland. A private citizen in an automobile was surrounded by protesters who wouldn't move out of the way. The driver inched forward, and two protesters fell down faking injuries. They were taken to a hospital, and released...DUH!

Now, the OWSers are trying to promote this into a *gasp* DEATH?
    REALLY! I know they were trying to propel Scott Olsen into a death, but I had not heard that the unsuccessful threats against the motorist was being sold as a death. Too bad it wasn't. It should have been, which might give these shitters something to think about next time.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x2234205
    cyberpj Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Nov-03-11 08:24 AM
    Response to Original message
    7. Another open example of how these protestors are considered useless and like cattle.

I hope someone got a license plate number althought the photo ought to help bring this more out into the open. Not glad that anyone was hurt -- but this IS another opportunity for more press.
    Uh oh! Wrong question, and khak4's gonna pay for this......
    khak4 (2 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Nov-03-11 09:58 AM
    Response to Reply #17
    29. Original Message

Why was there no violence when the tea party had their rallies?
    Maybe the "victims" were trying to commit suicide........or sue for a large settlement?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Well, they do have it partly right. The OWS protesters are useless, but not like cattle. Cattle have value.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    Kent State was the National Guard. I'd like to see more along the lines of the Korean shop owners during the 1992 King riots. I'd like to see residents and business owners stand up to protect their property.

I liked the way the Sikhs in London defended their homes and stores from riots earlier this year with hockey sticks and baseball/cricket bats. I was sad that one of them died while defending his neighborhood.

As we can see, it will be up to the individuals, the residents and shop owners to defend themselves and their property. The police can't, or won't.