1. #1 ACORN's role exposed, scramble to 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/03...after-exposed/

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

By Jana Winter

Published November 03, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Officials with the revamped ACORN office in New York -- operating as New York Communities for Change -- have fired staff, shredded reams of documents and told workers to blame disgruntled ex-employees for leaking information in an effort to explain away a FoxNews.com report last week on the groupís involvement in Occupy Wall Street protests, according to sources.

NYCC also is installing surveillance cameras and recording devices at its Brooklyn offices, removing or packing away supplies bearing the name ACORN and handing out photos of Fox News staff with a stern warning not to talk to the media, the sources said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/03...#ixzz1cgQta6jB
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

What a bunch of dirtbags.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Please...obviously Rove plants. ;)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What a bunch of dirtbags.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Seriously... do they expect stuff like this to make people think their doing upstanding work for the community?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ha! :D
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Still awaiting the massive outrage from the MSM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

People like that are like fire ants. You can poison their hole in one place and they'll just pop up somewhere else. The only thing you can do is continually be on the look out.

Power CUer

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    And yet OUR media failed to report it if the "Canadafreepress" link is accurate.
    More evidence that our MSM is in the bag for our Marxist In Chief and his useful idiots.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand