1. #1 One seemed in charge and at home 
    Sonnabend
    Fascinating footage from the September 11 memorial service at Ground Zero. Yes, the prime focus is and should be with the victims, but the presence of both Barack Obama and John McCain inevitably invite comparisons ... and here’s what many will have noticed.

McCain appeared with his wife. Obama didn’t.

McCain led in walking down the line of emergency services representatives, shaking hands and talking. Obama followed.

McCain kept stopping for extra time with the men and women in uniform, chatting warmly. Obama was fast done, meaning he often stood just behind McCain, waiting for him to move on.

Cindy McCain was given a pin by one heavily medalled officer. Obama stopped to hug one other officer, the black woman.

(Does this look familiar to anyone?)

McCain again led in going down another line, shaking hands with the crowd. Obama again followed.

Speeches to follow.

McCain went to Shanksville earlier this morning to be with families there..

Zer-0 was in Harlem with Bubba.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Zer-0 was in Harlem with Bubba.
    He's either desperate and begging or threatening.

I have heard that couple of African American delegates who stood with Hillary at the convention are now being targeted by Obama's DNC. Sheila Jackson Lee and John Lewis (who apparently did not support Barry "soon enough") are being targeted in primaries. The fact that these delegates are well known advocates for the African American community DOES NOT MATTER.

I almost wonder if Barry cares more about winning or about taking revenge. I have never ever wanted a Democrat to lose so badly in my life. This man is just wicked.

OBAMA threw his rose on top of the memorial pile.

McCain and his wife gently and reverently placed their roses at the foot of the memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I have never ever wanted a Democrat to lose so badly in my life. This man is just wicked.
    I FULLY agree with your statement.
    I believe Obama is evil.
    And so is wifeypoo