1. #1 Quan to Occupy Oakland: Shape up or ship out 
    Quan to Occupy Oakland: Shape up or ship out

(11-04) 12:08 PDT OAKLAND -- Oakland Mayor Jean Quan says the Occupy Oakland protesters camped outside City Hall need to move to a "less disruptive" location if they can't learn to behave themselves.

"They have to take some responsibility, they have to step up," she told KCBS-AM in an interview. "If they can't abide by not camping at night and they can't control the violence, they need to work with the city to move the camp to a place that will be less disruptive."

Quan told KCBS she didn't know where that new location could be, but jokingly suggested San Francisco.

Quan's administration has gone back and forth on what to do with the camp in Frank Ogawa Plaza at 14th Street and Broadway, where there are now about 165 tents. First she supported protesters, then approved a police sweep to clear the encampment Oct. 25, then allowed the tents to return.

At a lengthy meeting Thursday night, several members of the City Council hinted that they would like the camp to go away.

That might be easier said than done, Quan told KCBS.

"It is a no-win situation because I would guess a majority of people in the city support the movement in general," she said. "I just don't think they want it in their backyard."
    LINK

I think they should relocate to the Farallon Islands. It's lovely this time of year and I'm sure the Great White Sharks there would appreciate the meals....er, company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farallon_Islands
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quan to Occupy Oakland: Shape up or ship out
    Translation: "Oh please, please, please be nice. If you're not, I might send you to bed without any milk."

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

They should be in prison for vandalism.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quan is just pissed off because the loony finger wiggling "council" wouldn't let her speak to OWS after her police force went more bonkers than they were supposed to. There are no "good guys" in the Oakland scenario. OWS is strange, annoying, dirty, and tedious and they seem to have attracted the black bloc for some reason; Quan is a weak spined photo-op mayor; and the Oakland cops are known for getting violent and out of control.

I say let's just burn them all down. Then LA can take back the Raiders.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    God Quan is a spineless loser. Crush OWS or give them the keys to your office.
    May the FORCE be with you!

She is an idiot, also a day late and a dollar short in figuring out the OWS scum may not actually be the best thing since minute rice. Everyone else has pretty much recognized them as scum, riffraff, and troublemakers, including the other scum, riffraff, and troublemakers who have been pledging to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They should be in prison for vandalism.
    Can you just image if the tea parties had set up tents and camped out over even 1 night.
    What kind of people can camp out longer than a weekend, or even a week. Only those
    that are unemployed, homeless or being paid to be there. Who is feeding these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Can you just image if the tea parties had set up tents and camped out over even 1 night.
    What kind of people can camp out longer than a weekend, or even a week. Only those
    that are unemployed, homeless or being paid to be there. Who is feeding these people?
    George Soros.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg