Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The Occupation of LA - Part 7 - 10/28/2011 Infighting, Pot Smoke & Chemtrails 
    Unlike many of the other "Occupations" around the country, the encampment that surrounds Los Angeles City Hall, known as Occupy L.A. has been largely left alone by the authorities. The City Council has even gone so far as to give its blessing to the occupation by unanimously passing a resolution in support of OLA. Most of the time there are no police to be seen in, or even around, the park, leaving the 300 plus revolutionaries living in the camp, not to mention the hundreds and sometimes thousands that visit during the day, especially on the weekends, to do essentially as they please. And when you also consider the mild Southern California weather, Occupy L.A. should represent an ideal microcosm of what the Occupation Movement is and aspires to become. ...An airplane had just flown overhead leaving a white trail across the blue sky. There were also similar trails in the distance - chemtrails! Within seconds a distraught young man ran up onto the stage, grabbed the microphone away from the woman who was chanting and tried to warn everyone of the danger. Before he could finish, the mic was quickly plucked from his hand. Some in the crowd yelled "Let him speak". You can watch the video which begins just as the young man grabs the mic.

As you can see the endless chanting, which was supposed to calm tension in the camp was actually driving everyone to the brink. Soon a man wearing a yellow hardhat and holding a megaphone came out onto the plaza and began to explain to the crowd how they could protect themselves from the chemtrails, while the other fellow became more and more hysterical by the minute.

Eventually he was sobbing, tears pouring down his face.

Finally he fell to the ground pointing at the sky.

With the chanting, and the yoga, and the chemtrails, and the pot smoke, and the megaphones, it was like a crazy nightmare. And while all this was going on, the big, bearded guy who had been trying for an hour to give his speech about the communists controlling the address system on the main stage, had walked up the steps and was standing in front of the yoga holding his arms crossed over his head with clenched fists. In the new sign language of the occupation movement, this gesture means "unacceptable"....
    Chemtrails!!!11!!

Check out the pics too, this is just the chemtrail section there's more madness at the link

That's what happens near a major airport. Planes have a tendency to fly around.

The OWS shitters are insane, their delusions fed by free flowing drugs.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Whoa!!! Nice find bijou!!!! :eek::D

And these loons expect "the world" to take them seriously???

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Our friend Dark Halo had some pictures of a CA occupation on his facebook page. Pretty interesting. There was just a few people there during daylight.

Chemtrails..lol I see them a lot also.....mostly around McCarren Airport in Las Vegas...
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 11-05-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Whoa!!! Nice find bijou!!!! :eek::D

And these loons expect "the world" to take them seriously???

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It must of been one of the posters from the old POAC discussion board!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It must of been one of the posters from the old POAC discussion board!!!!
    Do you remember the POAC kid "Stripey"? Kid lived near Tampa AirPort and he used to post a lot of ChemTrail crap....:D:D

Follow the Denver link from that one, one of the pictures has a "friend" of mine in it. She's not to happy with me right now because I slammed on her about taking her kid (3 years old) to that thing.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Do you remember the POAC kid "Stripey"? Kid lived near Tampa AirPort and he used to post a lot of ChemTrail crap....:D:D
    I think so...I remember at one time they had a huge thread on Chemtrails...everyone was posting pictures...some claimed they could be from UFOs......

I lived just a few miles from the Quad City Airport in Moline, IL...Chemtrails everywhere! Even from Air Force One! lol

There are chemtrails and there are chemtrails. There are chemtrails that are harmful and they are deliberate. These appear as giant Xs. Many of them, filling the sky. I saw them only one time. My secretary was going to lunch. She came back to tell me to come and look at the skywriting. The entire sky was covered with these Xs. I told her not to go out, that I have heard that people outside when these Xs appear get sick. She thought that was paranoid. Sure enough, she came down with a respiratory infection as did many many others. I am well aware that this sounds as strange and bizarre enough to come from the mind of a freakazoid. Put it this way, if you see those kinds of chemtrails, it can't hurt to stay inside until they are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    There are chemtrails and there are chemtrails. There are chemtrails that are harmful and they are deliberate. These appear as giant Xs. Many of them, filling the sky. I saw them only one time. My secretary was going to lunch. She came back to tell me to come and look at the skywriting. The entire sky was covered with these Xs. I told her not to go out, that I have heard that people outside when these Xs appear get sick. She thought that was paranoid. Sure enough, she came down with a respiratory infection as did many many others. I am well aware that this sounds as strange and bizarre enough to come from the mind of a freakazoid. Put it this way, if you see those kinds of chemtrails, it can't hurt to stay inside until they are gone.

Allow me to introduce you to DUmmie OneBlueSky. He also believes in Chemtrails and posted pics all the time on DU until even Skinner decided Chemtrails were for kooks and banished all such threads to the 9/11 nutjob forum.