Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It would be more than two planes crossing the same space. There would be many and they would fill the sky. Dozens of them. You would notice because it would be unusual to say the least. I live within sight of the various trails caused by activity at Vandenberg and have seen some very strange but explainable things from there. I had never seen this before, or since for that matter.
    It's just the Air Force playing Tic Tac Toe. They use X's more than anything else because it's hard to get an F-16 to flight a tight enough loop for O's. It's not as bad as when the Marines play Hangman with crop circles by using Harrier exhaust. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's just the Air Force playing Tic Tac Toe. They use X's more than anything else because it's hard to get an F-16 to flight a tight enough loop for O's. It's not as bad as when the Marines play Hangman with crop circles by using Harrier exhaust. :D
    What I have heard, which is only a rumor, is that the X's are measuring the atmosphere, wind drift, etc, and they contain a chemical that keeps them from dispersing quickly. The chemical is irritating and can cause infections in those predisposed.

    In any case, I have only seen them one time.

    It's not like when Project Aurora was going on making every morning along the Santa Monica Bay miserable. It took forever to make the AF admit to what it was doing. But, they finally did, and stopped the flights too. No more "sound" quakes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    What I have heard, which is only a rumor, is that the X's are measuring the atmosphere, wind drift, etc, and they contain a chemical that keeps them from dispersing quickly. The chemical is irritating and can cause infections in those predisposed.

    In any case, I have only seen them one time.

    It's not like when Project Aurora was going on making every morning along the Santa Monica Bay miserable. It took forever to make the AF admit to what it was doing. But, they finally did, and stopped the flights too. No more "sound" quakes.
    I could fart and make your eyes water.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I could fart and make your eyes water.
    No doubt about that at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    What I have heard, which is only a rumor, is that the X's are measuring the atmosphere, wind drift, etc, and they contain a chemical that keeps them from dispersing quickly. The chemical is irritating and can cause infections in those predisposed.

    In any case, I have only seen them one time.

    It's not like when Project Aurora was going on making every morning along the Santa Monica Bay miserable. It took forever to make the AF admit to what it was doing. But, they finally did, and stopped the flights too. No more "sound" quakes.
    I've lived in Venice, CA. It doesn't take the AF to make Santa Monica miserable. They do it all by themselves. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I could fart and make your eyes water.
    Jeez, how far from her do you live? Should we do a national alert? :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I've lived in Venice, CA. It doesn't take the AF to make Santa Monica miserable. They do it all by themselves. :D



    Jeez, how far from her do you live? Should we do a national alert? :D
    When I eat the venison I'm menason!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    When I eat the venison I'm menason!
    Dear God. :eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Dear God. :eek::D
    I think that you mean "Deer" God. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •