Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    There are chemtrails and there are chemtrails. There are chemtrails that are harmful and they are deliberate. These appear as giant Xs. Many of them, filling the sky. I saw them only one time. My secretary was going to lunch. She came back to tell me to come and look at the skywriting. The entire sky was covered with these Xs. I told her not to go out, that I have heard that people outside when these Xs appear get sick. She thought that was paranoid. Sure enough, she came down with a respiratory infection as did many many others. I am well aware that this sounds as strange and bizarre enough to come from the mind of a freakazoid. Put it this way, if you see those kinds of chemtrails, it can't hurt to stay inside until they are gone.
    I can never leave the house again.

    I always thought it was from two planes crossing the same air space at different times.

    Thanks for the info, I will call in sick tomorrow until they go away....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,994
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It must of been one of the posters from the old POAC discussion board!!!!

    The narrative style made me think of Frank Solich, but he would have used the term "primitive" in his report.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Allow me to introduce you to DUmmie OneBlueSky. He also believes in Chemtrails and posted pics all the time on DU until even Skinner decided Chemtrails were for kooks and banished all such threads to the 9/11 nutjob forum.
    I do not care really, one way or other about chemtrails. Most of them are the product of disturbed minds. However, if you should someday find that the sky above your head is marked with chemtrails in the form of large Xs, from horizon to horizon you would best benefit yourself by staying indoors. As I said, I have only seen this one time. They do not streak across the sky, they have a design. It is information, do with it what you will. You wont die, just get a respiratory infection of varying degrees.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I can never leave the house again.

    I always thought it was from two planes crossing the same air space at different times.

    Thanks for the info, I will call in sick tomorrow until they go away....
    It would be more than two planes crossing the same space. There would be many and they would fill the sky. Dozens of them. You would notice because it would be unusual to say the least. I live within sight of the various trails caused by activity at Vandenberg and have seen some very strange but explainable things from there. I had never seen this before, or since for that matter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    I do not care really, one way or other about chemtrails. Most of them are the product of disturbed minds. However, if you should someday find that the sky above your head is marked with chemtrails in the form of large Xs, from horizon to horizon you would best benefit yourself by staying indoors. As I said, I have only seen this one time. They do not streak across the sky, they have a design. It is information, do with it what you will. You wont die, just get a respiratory infection of varying degrees.
    Tispy... you do realize that aircraft fly in differant directions right? Some fly from east to west, others from north to south? Sometimes their paths intersect.

    Furthermore, when your looking at those contrails, their usually not even at the same level. They'll be thousands of feet apart from each others, their just so high that you can't tell the differance.

    Furthermore, from such an altitude all of those chemicals would sublimate way before they reach the ground. KC-135's will frequently have to do a fuel dump before they can land, to help ensure they can stop before going off the runway. They'll eject thousands of gallons of fuel at around 30,000 feet, and none of it reaches the ground.

    If there really was a secret government consipiracy to drop poisionous chemicals into the air they wouldn't do it in a pattern as obvious as a giant X. There is no such thing as "chem trails". All they are is contrails. Area's of disturbed air whose water vapor has been kicked up enough to become visible. The science behind it is quite easy to understand. And it doesn't make you look nuttier then a a circus floor.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,403
    Ahhh... there is nothing more amusing than a good kooktrail thread.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,611
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The narrative style made me think of Frank Solich, but he would have used the term "primitive" in his report.
    Yup! :D

    Frank has been ill lately, keep him in your prayers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It would be more than two planes crossing the same space. There would be many and they would fill the sky. Dozens of them. You would notice because it would be unusual to say the least. I live within sight of the various trails caused by activity at Vandenberg and have seen some very strange but explainable things from there. I had never seen this before, or since for that matter.

    Area 51 is in my back yard. I know guys that worked there that had to feed the aliens.










    :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Tispy... you do realize that aircraft fly in differant directions right? Some fly from east to west, others from north to south? Sometimes their paths intersect.

    Furthermore, when your looking at those contrails, their usually not even at the same level. They'll be thousands of feet apart from each others, their just so high that you can't tell the differance.

    Furthermore, from such an altitude all of those chemicals would sublimate way before they reach the ground. KC-135's will frequently have to do a fuel dump before they can land, to help ensure they can stop before going off the runway. They'll eject thousands of gallons of fuel at around 30,000 feet, and none of it reaches the ground.

    If there really was a secret government consipiracy to drop poisionous chemicals into the air they wouldn't do it in a pattern as obvious as a giant X. There is no such thing as "chem trails". All they are is contrails. Area's of disturbed air whose water vapor has been kicked up enough to become visible. The science behind it is quite easy to understand. And it doesn't make you look nuttier then a a circus floor.
    If what you say is true, these odd formations would be common. They are not. As I said, I have only seen such an event one time, with the result of many people developing respiratory infections of unknown origin. I know what a contrail is and I know that this was much different. Unlike others, I am not here to convince anyone of anything, much less some shadowy conspiracy. I seldom buy into shadowy conspiracies. If you see something like this, you can do whatever you like. I would go indoors and shut the windows.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    There is no argument, you may never see something like this. All you will ever see are just ordinary contrails that happen every day thousands of times.

    However, if you should, you will know instantly that this is an abnormal event. It will be something you have never seen before no matter how many contrails you've seen. There's no mistaking it for something else.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •