Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Zuccotti Park - Sexual Assaults Out Of Control 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Zuccotti Park has become so overrun by sexual predators attacking women in the night that organizers felt compelled to set up a female-only sleeping tent yesterday to keep the sickos away.

The large, metal-framed “safety tent” -- which will be guarded by an all-female patrol -- can accommodate as many as 18 people and will be used during the day for women-only meetings, said Occupy Wall Street organizers.

“This is all about safety in numbers,” said Becky Wartell, 24, a protester from Portland, Maine.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1ct0YWbZ6

Ann Althouse had an interesting Q. regarding this.

"If there were a few attacks by black people, would they set up a white-only section?"

This is going down as a massive embarrassment of the Dims who embraced it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

This is what they get for treating those who are supposed to protect them, as the enemies.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    This is what they get for treating those who are supposed to protect them, as the enemies.
    Good point!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Scum attracts more scum, imagine that!!!

These naive idiots are pathetic.
    May the FORCE be with you!

What! No Gays? No transexuals? Discrimination, pure and simple.

I thought all that peace, love, and understanding needed nothing? Why can't they all just get along? Aren't they indistinguishable from the Tea Partiers?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Hannity had a chick on his show this week who said that she didn't see a problem with what was going on and felt that it was safe to bring her 8 year old daughter with her. When Sean pressed her about the reported rapes down there, she would go on about how it's a "culture" thing, and that the Military is worse.

Of course this idiot claimed that there is no scent of pot at all down there, so I question her ability to grasp what is going on
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    What! No Gays? No transexuals? Discrimination, pure and simple.
    Actually they are working on having those too. Or maybe the gays, being used to having the shit beaten out of them, are armed/fighting back, lol.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Maybe Jesse Jerkson and his Rainbow Coalition can send them some pastel colored tents. That way all the diverse sickos can have their very own infested nest.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I have no sympathy. Any woman that goes into that nest of perverted psychos
    to spend the night laying on the ground in a tent or in the open assumes the risk.
    You put yourself knowingly into the situation you reap what you sow. It's like
    setting a chocolate pie in the center of the table at a weight watchers meeting
    and expecting it to be untouched.
    Last edited by Kay; 11-06-2011 at 01:29 PM.