Thread: Zuccotti Park - Sexual Assaults Out Of Control

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Scum attracts more scum, imagine that!!!

These naive idiots are pathetic.
    Are you seriously comparing protesters to rapists? Seriously?

I think those women need guns.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I have no sympathy. Any woman that goes into that nest of perverted psychos
    to spend the night laying on the ground in a tent or in the open assumes the risk.
    You put yourself knowingly into the situation you reap what you sow. It's like
    setting a chocolate pie in the center of the table at a weight watchers meeting
    and expecting it to be untouched.
    You know what? You're a lousy person.

I wanted to say more, but I won't.

Nobody deserves to be raped.

That means nobody deserves to be raped.

If anybody didn't understand what that means, it means nobody deserves to be raped.

Oh, and for the record, no means no. It doesn't mean yes. It doesn't mean maybe. It doesn't mean come and get it. It means NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Some argue that some women mean yes. Well, assume she means no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

Have you paid any attention to what is going on at Zuccotti park?

Obi-Wan: Zuccotti Park. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Lanie, you have a bunch of stary-eye Libs running around one of the most danerous cities on the planet thinking no one is going to harm them. I've worked in NYC, you leave at night before the predators come out. It can be a fantastic place to be but these kids are out of their fucking minds to be there at night. In a park. Alone except for other dingbats.

I agree, they do need guns but again, they're in fucking NYC!! You do realize it's about 100% impossible to get a carry permit in NYC don't you???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Have you paid any attention to what is going on at Zuccotti park?
    Okay, what would you be talking about?

Note: This will not change my mind about women not deserving to be raped.

Okay, I'll admit that I let my emotions get the best of me and I speak before I get all the details. For that, I'm wrong. Really really wrong. It doesn't excuse some of the things people have been saying though. It's not okay to hurt people. The end.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Lanie, you have a bunch of stary-eye Libs running around one of the most danerous cities on the planet thinking no one is going to harm them. I've worked in NYC, you leave at night before the predators come out. It can be a fantastic place to be but these kids are out of their fucking minds to be there at night. In a park. Alone except for other dingbats.

I agree, they do need guns but again, they're in fucking NYC!! You do realize it's about 100% impossible to get a carry permit in NYC don't you???

I thought you were comparing the protesters to rapists because you disagreed with them.

I do agree that it's not smart to camp out in NYC. Protests are fine. I would never camp out. I'm wondering how they can keep their jobs or if they actually quit their jobs for this junk.

I'm not familiar with NYC and gun permits. If it's that hard, then maybe there should be an "Occupy City Hall." lol.

Okay, I'll admit that I let my emotions get the best of me and I speak before I get all the details. For that, I'm wrong. Really really wrong. It doesn't excuse some of the things people have been saying though. It's not okay to hurt people. The end.
    No one is saying they deserve it. But SR wasn't referring to protestors as scum. He was referring the the environment welcoming the scum. They will not allow the Police to do their job. The protestors encourage the women to not report being assualted. Theft is rampant, drug use is rampant, and all in all, it's a scum bags wet dream. A "society" that will not hold them accountable for their actions.

That is why they are attracted to the place. That is why these "protests" are a joke.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

You know what? You're a lousy person.

I wanted to say more, but I won't.

Nobody deserves to be raped.

That means nobody deserves to be raped.

If anybody didn't understand what that means, it means nobody deserves to be raped.

Oh, and for the record, no means no. It doesn't mean yes. It doesn't mean maybe. It doesn't mean come and get it. It means NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    <snip>
    Some argue that some women mean yes. Well, assume she means no.
    No one deserves it, but they've put themselves in a position where it's much more likely to have it happen to them. And in a climate where it's encouraged to go unreported. I think if that can be conceded, then we've got something.

It's incomprehensible, and my sympathy is minimized, at the very least. It's one of the most contemptible things I've ever seen modern leftism engaged in.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Lanie, people are responsible for their actions and must accept the consequences of their decisions, particularly stupid decisions. Kay isn't being evil or nasty, just saying it the way it is.

No one should deliberately or without thought put themselves into a dangerous situation. In my sales career, I often was in a potentially dangerous situation. But unlike many liberals, I was cautious and stayed safe.

Singing kumbaya in a group of rapists and scumbags is irresponsible and silly. It doesn't say much about the quality of those protestors. Really it's best to read more carefully remarks made by others before you pop off with an answer.

Of course SR doesn't think it's right to rape women.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 11-06-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    No one is saying they deserve it. But SR wasn't referring to protestors as scum. He was referring the the environment welcoming the scum. They will not allow the Police to do their job. The protestors encourage the women to not report being assualted. Theft is rampant, drug use is rampant, and all in all, it's a scum bags wet dream. A "society" that will not hold them accountable for their actions.

That is why they are attracted to the place. That is why these "protests" are a joke.
    What?!

I've got to look that up. No, seriously. If I find evidence of this, it might answer a lot of my questions.