Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Lanie, people are responsible for their actions and must accept the consequences of their decisions, particularly stupid decisions. Kay isn't being evil or nasty, just saying it the way it is.

No one should deliberately or without thought put themselves into a dangerous situation. In my sales career, I often was in a potentially dangerous situation. But unlike many liberals, I was cautious and stayed safe.

Singing kumbaya in a group of rapists and scumbags is irresponsible and silly. It doesn't say much about the quality of those protestors. Really it's best to read more carefully remarks made by others before you pop off with an answer.

Of course SR doesn't think it's right to rape women.
    What Kay said was that they don't deserve her sympathy. I think that's about like saying they deserve it. It's not the first time she's made a horrible remark of that nature. I don't know if she does it for attention, out of emotion, or what. I just know she seems like a really horrible person. It takes a lot to get me to say that.

I don't think putting oneself in the middle of a bad situation makes one less deserving of sympathy. You mentioned being a sales person. Well, I've ran a convenience store on third shift. That is dangerous. Every time I turned around, the store up the street was getting robbed. I never did because the cops hanged out there. So, if a person is earning a living late at night, then are they less deserving of sympathy if they get shot? I don't think so.

I don't agree with what these women are doing. It's stupid. They're still human beings. They're not just liberals. They're human beings. They still deserve sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    What?!

I've got to look that up. No, seriously. If I find evidence of this, it might answer a lot of my questions.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=45293

That was from Baltimore. After word of that got out, things got suddenly "quiet" on that front, but Bloomberg is on the record for hearing that the same thing has happened in the New York movement.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=45293

That was from Baltimore. After word of that got out, things got suddenly "quiet" on that front, but Bloomberg is on the record for hearing that the same thing has happened in the New York movement.
    Crap. It's everywhere. Well, maybe not everywhere, but in a lot of places. NYC, Cleveland, Baltimore. It's probably in other places.

From what I was reading, there's been talk about how the police are supposedly only there to protect the one percent, how they're only there to go after minorities. This in turn encourages people not to report attacks.

Although I agreed with some of their political points, I had questions in my head about the true nature of the protesters and now I know. I'm not for big banks and corporations having their way all of the time, but I'm also not for this crap. I'm officially anti-OWS.

Are you seriously comparing protesters to rapists? Seriously?

I think those women need guns.
    The protesters ARE the rapists in every case so far.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

What?!

I've got to look that up. No, seriously. If I find evidence of this, it might answer a lot of my questions.
    If you would actually who up for the BEGINNING of a debate instead of coming in at the middle or at the end you'd know this.

Read the sticky at the top of this section.

There's also a thread I posted IIRC TWO WEEKS AGO...talking about the Occupy Scum trying to keep sexual assaults from being reported.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    What?!

http://www.hannity.com/videos/?uri=c...400391/1506136

Take a listen to Grim Womyn with Sean Hannity, this is the kind of people that are being dealt with.

On top of that Lanie, there have been a couple posts on the fact that they don't want this stuff reported to the police over the last couple weeks
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Lanie, you have a bunch of stary-eye Libs running around one of the most danerous cities on the planet thinking no one is going to harm them. I've worked in NYC, you leave at night before the predators come out. It can be a fantastic place to be but these kids are out of their fucking minds to be there at night. In a park. Alone except for other dingbats.

I agree, they do need guns but again, they're in fucking NYC!! You do realize it's about 100% impossible to get a carry permit in NYC don't you???

You'r right, the problem is that the protesters don't understand the risks. They don't understand that the longer this goes on, the more predator types will be attracted to join their crowds and take advantage of the situation-it's inevitable. Then, when something does happen, the alleged leaders of the protests are telling/pressuring them not to say anything because it will make the movement look bad. That's People's Temple type bullshit. Put up with rape and abuse because telling others makes the whole movement look bad.

I thought you were comparing the protesters to rapists because you disagreed with them.

I do agree that it's not smart to camp out in NYC. Protests are fine. I would never camp out. I'm wondering how they can keep their jobs or if they actually quit their jobs for this junk.

I'm not familiar with NYC and gun permits. If it's that hard, then maybe there should be an "Occupy City Hall." lol.
    It is nearly impossible to exercise that precious right because bleeding heart liberals have put so many tiers of regulations into the law that it takes many years and thousands of dollars to obtain. And still no guarantee that you;ll be successful.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

What Kay said was that they don't deserve her sympathy. I think that's about like saying they deserve it. It's not the first time she's made a horrible remark of that nature. I don't know if she does it for attention, out of emotion, or what. I just know she seems like a really horrible person. It takes a lot to get me to say that.

I don't think putting oneself in the middle of a bad situation makes one less deserving of sympathy. You mentioned being a sales person. Well, I've ran a convenience store on third shift. That is dangerous. Every time I turned around, the store up the street was getting robbed. I never did because the cops hanged out there. So, if a person is earning a living late at night, then are they less deserving of sympathy if they get shot? I don't think so.

I don't agree with what these women are doing. It's stupid. They're still human beings. They're not just liberals. They're human beings. They still deserve sympathy.
    If they deserve sympathy it's not very much. There are women serving in the military in Afghanistan. This is their job and they belong there. There are women working with NGO agencies in Afghanistan., They belong there and are performing valuable functions.

A couple of years ago an Italian leftist put on a bridal gown and decided to spread the word of peace by symbolicly marrying the country by hitch hiking from one end to the other. She believed that her message of peace and love would protect her as a loving noncombatant. Her body was found about two weeks later spread along a two mile stretch of what passes for a highway. OF course she deserved what happened to her! This is the reward of stupidity. Do you see the difference? I doubt it. The women who attend these protests do so with the expectation that they will also enjoy all the perks of indiscriminate sex and lots of drugs. They just don't stop to realize that the indiscriminate sex does not bring with it the right, as a trapping of the civilization she rejects, to say no.

Yep they deserve it.

You know what? You're a lousy person.
    I just know she seems like a really horrible person.

A song for Lanie......

[youtube]fG-WGaqWWzQ&feature=related[/youtube]

While you listen Lanie, the point I'm making is that I have about as much
    sympathy for a woman that sleeps in the park with the OWS scum and
    ends up raped, as I do for the idiots that try to surf the big waves when
    a hurricane is blowing in and they drown. If you put yourself in a situation
    where the likely outcome is 95% sure bad is going to happen, then you
    get no sympathy from me.

Hugs to you Lan, :)
    The Evil Kay