Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The pushback against Sharon Bialek begins... 
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2011/11...bialek-begins/
    (snip)

Despite Cain’s rise in the polls for weeks and the Politico accusations floating around since October 30, Bialek just told her [unemployed] fiance about it shortly a day or two before she got on a plane to fly to a press conference with Gloria Allred? Hmmmm........

(snip)

“[Sharon Bialek] was fired from her job, and her [unemployed] boyfriend suggested she contact Cain in hopes he could help her find employment.”.

In this particular incident she was fired for falsely accusing her boss of sexual harassment, a charge denied by co-workers, as well as being pretty much a pain in the ass to work with.

“I remember her as a time-waster, and rabble-rouser. If she didn’t get her way she cried about sexual harassment”. A former co-worker, a female no less, emailed me. “She was trouble with a capital “T”.
    (snip)
    I had a similar false charge run-in with a female co-worker at the Department of the Interior in Denver. It was quite silly, and no "upskirt". But that's another story.

From MacsMind:
    (snip)

But that brings us to the story of that day, 1996-1997, the sexual harassment case of Paul Jones vs. Bill Clinton. You’ll remember that the media vilified Paula Jones, they tore her to shreds. They did the same to Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky. But the media told us that these charges – rape in the case of Juanita Broaddrick- didn’t matter. That Clinton was the victim of a vast right wing conspiracy and witch hunt and that he should be left alone to run the country.

Bialek’s tale is unsourced – outside her already discredited past, whereas the Juanita Broaddrick case had actual evidence, as did the Jones case. But don’t let the media do the digging for the truth. They have a lynching to attend.

(snip)

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Who is this MacsMind? Anyone know anything about this blog? Is there any credibility there?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Who is this MacsMind? Anyone know anything about this blog? Is there any credibility there?
    A radio talk show host IIRC. Check his http://macsmind.com/wordpress/ site.
    Last edited by marv; 11-08-2011 at 01:08 PM.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I've known women who made accusations of sexual harassment a part time job. Especially in the 90s, it was as common as fake accusations of child molestation in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    A radio talk show host IIRC. Check his http://macsmind.com/wordpress/ site.
    Yeah, I looked around it a little bit. Not a whole lot there, unfortunately. I would feel a lot better if he had some very serious sourcing in there somewhere.

Yeah, I looked around it a little bit. Not a whole lot there, unfortunately. I would feel a lot better if he had some very serious sourcing in there somewhere.
    Was what he said false?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Was what he said false?
    That's not at issue. What's at issue is being able to convincingly prove what his source said is true. Any ol' body can just send an e-mail to someone and say something. I could send an e-mail to Rush Limbaugh and claim that you're a lazy bum at work, but that doesn't prove much. Do I work with you? For how long? How often did I observe you being a lazy bum? Can I demonstrate that I worked with you? What's my name? What's my history?

The same sort of questions need to be asked of the person making these claims. Who is she? When did she work for the Association's education department (or whatever it was where Bielick worked)? Did they share a cubicle? Who was this boss against whom she made false allegations? How did the co-workers all know they were false? Etc., etc., etc. You know: all the common-sense journalism that Politico didn't do when they trotted out the anonymous claims against Cain in the first place.

It's not that I'm accusing someone of lying here; it's that I want to be able to prevent someone else from claiming that it's all made up.

That's not at issue. What's at issue is being able to convincingly prove what his source said is true. Any ol' body can just send an e-mail to someone and say something. I could send an e-mail to Rush Limbaugh and claim that you're a lazy bum at work, but that doesn't prove much. Do I work with you? For how long? How often did I observe you being a lazy bum? Can I demonstrate that I worked with you? What's my name? What's my history?

The same sort of questions need to be asked of the person making these claims. Who is she? When did she work for the Association's education department (or whatever it was where Bielick worked)? Did they share a cubicle? Who was this boss against whom she made false allegations? How did the co-workers all know they were false? Etc., etc., etc. You know: all the common-sense journalism that Politico didn't do when they trotted out the anonymous claims against Cain in the first place.

It's not that I'm accusing someone of lying here; it's that I want to be able to prevent someone else from claiming that it's all made up.
    You aren't familiar with Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky and Juanita Broaddrick.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

"Why would she go to hear him speak a month ago at the Teacom convention? She went up and hugged Cain after the event."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-emerge.html
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You aren't familiar with Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky and Juanita Broaddrick.
    I'm not intimately familiar with them, no, but that's still not at issue here. Bill Clinton is not on trial here. This has to do with Herman Cain and this woman's allegations and, in particular, how credible she is. If this story is true about her getting fired before for making false claims about sexual harassment, then it goes a mighty long way in showing that she's not credible. Unlike the Left, though, I prefer to deal with some actual solid facts rather than just running around in a circle flailing my hands in the air screaming "he did it! he did it!"