Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with them, no, but that's still not at issue here. Bill Clinton is not on trial here. This has to do with Herman Cain and this woman's allegations and, in particular, how credible she is. If this story is true about her getting fired before for making false claims about sexual harassment, then it goes a mighty long way in showing that she's not credible. Unlike the Left, though, I prefer to deal with some actual solid facts rather than just running around in a circle flailing my hands in the air screaming "he did it! he did it!"
    Be specific in the first place rather than going after the messenger, this was like playing where's waldo.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
     

  2. #12  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with them, no, but that's still not at issue here. Bill Clinton is not on trial here. This has to do with Herman Cain and this woman's allegations and, in particular, how credible she is. If this story is true about her getting fired before for making false claims about sexual harassment, then it goes a mighty long way in showing that she's not credible. Unlike the Left, though, I prefer to deal with some actual solid facts rather than just running around in a circle flailing my hands in the air screaming "he did it! he did it!"

    Psst...Adam


    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=45713
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Be specific in the first place rather than going after the messenger, this was like playing where's waldo.
    I didn't "go after" anyone. I was quite specific from the start.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
     

  4. #14  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,888
    If this doesn't squash Cain, they will pull another victim out of their hat and then another, proof or specifics will not matter, it is all about their narrative. Cain is to conservative for liberals to allow and apparently he makes many Republicans nervous as well.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
     

  5. #15  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If this doesn't squash Cain, they will pull another victim out of their hat and then another, proof or specifics will not matter, it is all about their narrative. Cain is to conservative for liberals to allow and apparently he makes many Republicans nervous as well.
    Dems have had a narrative for decades that the "seriousness of the accusation" is more important than any actual crime.

    Like with Justice Thomas...the fact that what Anita Hill accused him of was a lie doesn't matter to Dems...it's the accusation and how much mileage they can get out of it that counts.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,888
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Dems have had a narrative for decades that the "seriousness of the accusation" is more important than any actual crime.

    Like with Justice Thomas...the fact that what Anita Hill accused him of was a lie doesn't matter to Dems...it's the accusation and how much mileage they can get out of it that counts.
    If you relentlessly repeat the lies and beat the names of the victims into the minds of the public, the damage is done. it isn't about facts or truth any longer, it is about numbers.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
     

  7. #17  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    If this story is true about her getting fired before for making false claims about sexual harassment, then it goes a mighty long way in showing that she's not credible. Unlike the Left, though, I prefer to deal with some actual solid facts rather than just running around in a circle flailing my hands in the air screaming "he did it! he did it!"
    Circumstantial my dear Watson, circumstantial. Murderers have been convicted on circumstantial evidence. Now consider Bialek's documented history of legal and financial problems. Gold digger? Looks like a very real possibility here.

    Companies pay token settlements to make cases go away to avoid the more expensive courtroom litigation route. Insurance companies do it all the time with claimants.

    And women can also be predators when the "sexual harassment" checkbook is laid upon the table. Women also make passes at men. That's happened to me during several decades of working in mixed gender offices, although I looked at it as rather flattering.

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Where are the Wiener photos? Any Semen stained dresses? Any witnesses? Corroborating evidence?

    Klintoon was innocent with the left even after the proof of his deviant actions, Cain is guilty in the complete absence of any proof.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
     

  9. #19  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Where are the Wiener photos? Any Semen stained dresses? Any witnesses? Corroborating evidence?

    Klintoon was innocent with the left even after the proof of his deviant actions, Cain is guilty in the complete absence of any proof.
    Why does it matter if he's guilty to the left or not. What should matter is if he is guilty, period.

    I personally feel that he is innocent, but all this "deflection" to how the left reacts about this just makes it seem like we're trying to cover things up.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    "Why would she go to hear him speak a month ago at the Teacom convention? She went up and hugged Cain after the event."

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-emerge.html
    That's what makes my head scratch. I can't even be in the same ROOM as the cousin who molested me nearly 20 years later, much less run up for a hug.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •