Thread: The pushback against Sharon Bialek begins...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    That's what makes my head scratch. I can't even be in the same ROOM as the cousin who molested me nearly 20 years later, much less run up for a hug.

~QC
    I hear ya. Anyway, Cain went on TV and said he didn't know her; never seen her before; it never happened.

And in the end, if you want a job, you call up the guy and ask a favor, don't you? You don't really go to Washington DC to a "penthouse suite" and "Italian Restaurant" and all that nonsense.

Before we start pointing fingers at the left here, I'd start looking at the other GOP contenders first and more specifically the Romney camp. This is a bit too soon for the dems to trot something like this out. This is more October surprise stuff which is a year away. My guess, Romney is scared and he knows that aside from Cain, there is no other to stand in his way so if he can remove his top competitor now, it makes things all the easier.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Why does it matter if he's guilty to the left or not. What should matter is if he is guilty, period.

I personally feel that he is innocent, but all this "deflection" to how the left reacts about this just makes it seem like we're trying to cover things up.
    Point
    _________

djones

No deflection. If he is guilty, provide PROOF! This is not news, it isn't credibly sourced. It is simply another high tech lynching of a Conservative by the lame Stream Media.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the media and the left (same thing here), in the reporting of the non-story. If and or when PROOF is provided, I will give the matter due attention.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    That's what makes my head scratch. I can't even be in the same ROOM as the cousin who molested me nearly 20 years later, much less run up for a hug.

~QC
    That is a very insightful perspective most of us can't personally relate to. It casts even more doubt on this story.
    Cain's statement left him no loop holes, no wiggle room. He can't "nuance" his way out of what he said UNLESS he's telling the truth. That alone makes me tend to believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is a bit too soon for the dems to trot something like this out.
    This is more October surprise stuff which is a year away.
    Yeah, that's what I've been saying. If this is all coming from the left,
    you'd think they would have saved it and let Cain get the nomination,
    THEN release it to discredit him in the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    That is a very insightful perspective most of us can't personally relate to. It casts even more doubt on this story.
    Cain's statement left him no loop holes, no wiggle room. He can't "nuance" his way out of what he said UNLESS he's telling the truth. That alone makes me tend to believe him.

I think he may have met her but not enough to remember her. If I had to remember every customer in a one month period, I couldn't. Maybe one or two regulars or heavy hitters, but that's about it.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Something is being ignored here. Sharon Bialek claims to be a victim, but produces no evidence.

Let's turn this around. While she says it happened, he says it didn't. The burden is on her to prove her claim. Maybe Cain is the real victim here.

She has two prestigious attorneys but isn't going to file any charges in court. Maybe she wants to intimidate Cain for whatever ends. Maybe she thinks that she might need defense if Cain charges her with slander.

Michael Walsh at National Review describes what might be going on here......
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-michael-walsh
    (snip)

First, posit the existence of a “story” as defined by Politico’s editors — doesn't matter whether it’s true, relevant, or even recent.

(snip)

Second, ambush the candidate (in this case, a novice unused to the poisonous ways of the Washington press corps) to get him on the record regarding the “charges,” which establishes the baseline reaction narrative...

(snip)

Third, attack any subsequent statements as that most ominous of developments, “changing the story.”

(snip)

Fourth, watch with pleasure as the victim's allies edge away from him (after all, it’s not the truth that matters, it’s the seriousness of the charge), and he starts to founder,...

(snip)
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Why does it matter if he's guilty to the left or not. What should matter is if he is guilty, period.
    Doesn't matter to the left if he's guilty as long as the allegation is out there. It SHOULD matter to us because if any of this is proven we don't want to send the GOP version of Billy Jeff to D.C.

I personally feel that he is innocent, but all this "deflection" to how the left reacts about this just makes it seem like we're trying to cover things up.
    How the hell is a presentation of the facts in the case...and it seems the conservative media has found far more to discredit these allegations than the MSM has provided proof...a defelection?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Cain's newest accuser...Krausharr

steady yourself...

Filed a complaint at her next job...

She's got a part time job..with her lawyer..filing complaints..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    I've known women who made accusations of sexual harassment a part time job. Especially in the 90s, it was as common as fake accusations of child molestation in the 80s.
    We see it in the DOD all of the time. I knew of one officer who spent far more time accusing her superiors of various forms of discrimination than she did doing her job, which was why she filed the accusations in the first place. Eventually, they put her out, but not before she had either racial or sexual bias complaints against everyone in her chain of command. Another Soldier, an NCO, used to hook up regularly with senior officers. Whenever she got into trouble, they could be counted on to prevent anything happening to her because of what she had on them. She cost a good friend of mine his career when he tried to counsel her about doing hers, and she filed false charges against him. The entire chain came down on him like a JDAM strike. False sexual harassment claims are a way to move up, or simply stay put. In fact, the Tailhook scandal was an example of it on a grand scale, but ultimately, when the smoke cleared, there was no truth to the allegations, but that didn't prevent the destruction of numerous careers. Tailhook cut a swath of destruction through Naval aviation, resulting in a shortage of trained pilots for several years afterward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If this doesn't squash Cain, they will pull another victim out of their hat and then another, proof or specifics will not matter, it is all about their narrative. Cain is to conservative for liberals to allow and apparently he makes many Republicans nervous as well.
    Clearly, you are a prophet. Another one just came out yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I hate to play devil's advocate, because I do believe Cain, but Clinton did pretty much the same thing with Lewinsky, and kept it up until the DNA evidence proved that he was a liar. Of course, Clinton was counting on the press to shield him, and they did their best to do so, whereas Cain cannot. If Cain is pulling a Clinton, it would be suicidal, and he doesn't strike me as having a poltical death wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Cain's newest accuser...Krausharr

steady yourself...

Filed a complaint at her next job...

She's got a part time job..with her lawyer..filing complaints..
    Can you say "Modus Operandi"?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!