Thread: Who is Sharon Bialek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This whole thing stinks....but the damage might already be done.

Good predictor of things to come. Intrade.

Every candidate from Paul, Gingrich, Romney and Bachman are all trending upwards ahead of Cain
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    That building she lives in is one of the largest Residential only buildings in the the US, I doubt she knows Axelrod well, if at all. but the whole thing stinks
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

His latest accuser comes straight out of Chicago...the only real question is why it took Lord O so long to find someone that knew Cain and needed the money.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    His latest accuser comes straight out of Chicago...the only real question is why it took Lord O so long to find someone that knew Cain and needed the money.
    They will spit these people out like a vending machine.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    This whole thing stinks....
    Amen. This is Occupy Herman Cain. Period.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein