Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Herman Cain's Harrassment Response 
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I guess it really depends on people now, are we going to opt for the direction we have been heading for the last 20 years or do we tell the political machine to go straight to hell and vote for real change.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

This whole thing is such a textbook case of Liberal chicanery that it stuns me that ANYONE would even give it the slightest credence. Of course the Lib MSM will, but anyone else would have to be that person that bought Sea Monkeys twice.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I thought he did almost perfectly.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I thought he did almost perfectly.

He did as well as anyone could under the circumstances.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I listened live, thought he did a fantastic job. My only "issue" was the 3rd person references LOL
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    This whole thing is such a textbook case of Liberal chicanery that it stuns me that ANYONE would even give it the slightest credence. Of course the Lib MSM will, but anyone else would have to be that person that bought Sea Monkeys twice.
    I think he did a great job.
    He sounds more credible than she did in my opinion.

We need Cal Lightman on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I think he did a great job.
    He sounds more credible than she did in my opinion.

We need Cal Lightman on this.

He did, but we all know how the Left plays this game. It is wildly optimistic to underestimate the machine he is running against on both the Left and establishment Right.

He has this man's vote more than ever for that very reason.

He did, but we all know how the Left plays this game. It is wildly optimistic to underestimate the machine he is running against on both the Left and establishment Right.

He has this man's vote more than ever for that very reason.
    Ditto....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

He did as well as anyone could under the circumstances.
    AND...he was very bold. That was a flat out complete denial. Unless someone comes out with pictures or some really damning evidence, he will save his name.

The campaign may still falter a bit. Nothing usually ever comes out good from being accused....
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor