Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    I'm saying there's a difference between the regular federal workforce and those who are Schedule C political appointees. You seem to have not been aware of this.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm saying there's a difference between the regular federal workforce and those who are Schedule C political appointees. You seem to have not been aware of this.
    If he could fire the CEO of GM a non government organization, I'm sure he can do the same with any federal employee appointed or not.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You're saying Obama has no authority over the treasury?
    What she is saying is that she works for the Obama administration like I do. She's an employee of the Federal Government. She also served under Bush and Clinton.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What she is saying is that she works for the Obama administration like I do. She's an employee of the Federal Government. She also served under Bush and Clinton.
    I know what she is saying jones!!!!
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If he could fire the CEO of GM a non government organization, I'm sure he can do the same with any federal employee appointed or not.
    So your saying Obama or his cronies pressured her into this?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I would guess they asked for a volunteer.

This is internecine. I am surprised that Republicans have to be told that. Especially ones that follow politics closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    And this episode is not her first. She sued her psychiatrist years ago when she started having an affair with him, she claimed.
    That is a serious offense. It is one of the most clear-cut ethical guidelines that anyone working in the mental health field is extensively trained on. The psychiatrist should be sued and lose their practice if this allegation is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    That is a serious offense. It is one of the most clear-cut ethical guidelines that anyone working in the mental health field is extensively trained on. The psychiatrist should be sued and lose their practice if this allegation is true.
    The whole world has gotten together and decided to harass and molest this woman, she is so pure and their are so many wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    This is internecine. I am surprised that Republicans have to be told that. Especially ones that follow politics closely.
    You misspelled interesting, Watson........:)