Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Well?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...Br6M_blog.html

Perry forgot the third agency he would get rid of :D LMAO
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Oh good Lord!:o
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

4. #14 Cain Gets Major Applause At Debate After Dismissing Harassment Claim 
    The audience at CNBC's economic debate applauded and cheered on Herman Cain after he once again made it clear that the sexual harassment accusations against him are untrue and unfounded. As Cain was being asked about his character and alleged sexual encounters with several women the audience booed at Maria Bartiromo, one of tonight's moderators. Transcript below:

BARTIROMO: You have all said that -- that you will repeal the president's health care legislation. We will get into that, because we want to know, then what? What is the plan once you repeal Obamacare?

But, first, Mr. Cain, the American people want jobs, but they also want leadership. They want character in a president. In recent days, we have learned that four different women have accused you of inappropriate behavior. Here we're focusing on character and on judgment.

(BOOING)

You've been a CEO.

CAIN: Yes. BARTIROMO: You know that shareholders are reluctant to hire a CEO where there are character issues. Why should the American people hire a president if they feel there are character issues?

CAIN: The American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations. That's...

(APPLAUSE)

And I value my character and my integrity more than anything else. And for every -- one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably -- there are thousands who would say none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain.

You're right. This country's looking for leadership. And this is why a lot of people, despite what has happened over the last nine days, are still very enthusiastic behind my candidacy. Over the last nine days...

(APPLAUSE)

Over the last nine days, the voters have voted with their dollars, and they are saying they don't care about the character assassination. They care about leadership and getting this economy growing and all of the other problems we face.

(APPLAUSE)
    Vid at link>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ent_claim.html

yeah, he was looking to raise about $1 Million for Iowa and went above and beyond that today :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah, he was looking to raise about $1 Million for Iowa and went above and beyond that today :D
    Good for him, and his candidacy!
    I thought Cain just sort of held his own, and as much as I hate to see myself say it, Romney did very well; lots of passion, lots of knowledge.

Cain is still The Man, to me.

Newt did well. I loved his response to Bartiromo's inane question about exactly what did Newt think the press was reporting wrongly. I thought he tacked her ears to the desk!:)

Bachman knows a few things, but is not a President. Ditto Huntsman, Paul....

I could vote for a Cain-Gingrich ticket, especially after Newt acknowledged this week that the PSA about MMGW was stupid of him to do.

I could vote for a Cain-Gingrich ticket, especially after Newt acknowledged this week that the PSA about MMGW was stupid of him to do.
    I could go for 4 years of Gingrich-Cain,
    then I'd feel better letter with Cain being on top.

........... Newt acknowledged this week that the PSA about MMGW .............
    Da WHAT??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Da WHAT??!!
    He did a video with Pelosi crying about how ebil Global Warming was.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.