Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    vegetarian

Novaheart.

A horse isn't a vegetarian, it's an herbivore. There's a difference. Herbivores are biologically programmed to get all of their nutritional requirements from that diet. Vegetarians are people who have chosen to restrict their diets for aesthetic reason, but people are omnivores. We cannot get all of the nutrients that we need from the dietary restrictions that Vegans impose on themselves and seek to impose on others.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Vegetarian? Herbivore? Who cares?

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Is this the 5 day atkins and two days carbs diet you spoke about in another thread?
    yes
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlifter181 View Post
    Whyd you choose Cyclical Keto over Targeted Keto?
    Im off it now. Started Wendler 531 and cant make gains without carbs. lol
    strength is way up and I am maintaining at 4500 cals a day

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Novaheart.

A horse isn't a vegetarian, it's an herbivore. There's a difference. Herbivores are biologically programmed to get all of their nutritional requirements from that diet. Vegetarians are people who have chosen to restrict their diets for aesthetic reason, but people are omnivores. We cannot get all of the nutrients that we need from the dietary restrictions that Vegans impose on themselves and seek to impose on others.
    not true, many people are vegetarian because for health reasons. You do not need supplements to get what your body needs. I've posted many times before pointing out how false those statements are. Everything a body needs, including B12 can be gotten from plants. It takes a level of education and research to do so. Hell many of the longest lived and healthiest people on the planet eat very very little meat, including seafood.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    not true, many people are vegetarian because for health reasons. You do not need supplements to get what your body needs. I've posted many times before pointing out how false those statements are. Everything a body needs, including B12 can be gotten from plants. It takes a level of education and research to do so. Hell many of the longest lived and healthiest people on the planet eat very very little meat, including seafood.
    sources please?

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    sources please?
    i've posted them before, they are on here
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Seventh Day Adventist dogma.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Seventh Day Adventist dogma.
    ah, no, look at Greek and Okinawan diets, neither have much in the way of meat, seafood sure, wine sure, but not a lot of either over all. Both groups of people are among the longest lived and healthiest on the planet.

you want to eat pork, bacon, a big fat t-bone steak, go for it.