Thread: Another OWS death in Utah
Results 1 to 1 of 1
#1 Another OWS death in Utah
11-11-2011, 10:28 PM
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Now the police want it shut down.
No. Let them stay.
Burbank said it appears the victim died sometime around 2 a.m., likely from a combination of carbon monoxide poisoning and a drug overdose. Along with a propane heater, police had reportedly been seen retrieving what appeared to be drug paraphernalia from the victimís tent as they gathered evidence at the scene late Friday morning.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|