God liberals are really, really stupid. Mind you, what I am about to show you is from a baseball board but it just goes to prove that liberalism is a mental disorder. Look at this logic:

So you are OK with spending billions on a war based on lies, but you are not ok with the poor parentless children, war veterans, and other people who need health care getting it unless they work for it?

hmmm...

I wish it were that easy.

But, unfortunately, you are missing out on a few key points here.

You dont think its absolutely crazy that the only way people can afford proper healthcare (which is a consititutional right) is if they find they are lucky enough to find a job that offers it?

Only 40% of businesses offer full health benefits Ben. That number alone is not sustainable. http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...ies&tid=104734
Mind you, the person this idiot is debating, Ben29, is a complete moron who gives conservatives a bad name. However, this person who is an Eric Bruntlett fan is so idiotic that it boggles the mind. I can't help but wonder what his DU name is. Oh, if you peruse the thread, I'm Rockhound.