Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That FN-303 looks like an an excellent anti-Hippie weapon!!!
    That and Jehovas Witness. ;)
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men [and women] than himself." ~John Stuart Mill, 1806 - 1873

Too bad you can't load it up with LYSOL

Quote Originally Posted by Claret1995 View Post
    Too bad you can't load it up with LYSOL

A "supersoaker" type watergun with the intensity of a fire hose would work better for that.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If they want to protest during the day fine, I get it, but after seeing the mess they left in Portland that will cost taxpayers thousands of dollars I say they go home at night and if I were the city I would send every identified protester a bill for the cost of cleanup and damages.

I would suggest they treat them like they do businesses. Send each identifiable person a bill for the ENTIRE clean up costs. That is what they did a while back with underground gasoline tank cleanup costs - at least here in Michigan. If your name appeared anywhere in the chain of title on a piece of property that was contaminated, REGARDLESS if you had anything to do with the pollution or not, you were held liable for the ENTIRE costs of clean up.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

We have a pepper spray canister the size of a fire extinguisher that is for riot control. We call it the super soaker. Would be great to use on these idiots then encourage them to wash it off with water.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Assault with a deadly weapon just adds to the rap sheet, but the cops need to start sifting the crowd and doing 100% searches for weapons, with prosecution. If California can jail an otherwise law-abiding citizen for possession of a handgun, then they need to jail hippies with shivs.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I have used sprays for self protection. Little spray bottles. One filled with bleach one filled with ammonia. You have no idea how effective these substances can be. Some cosmetic bottles have dual chambers that will produce one spray out of two different chambers.

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    I have used sprays for self protection. Little spray bottles. One filled with bleach one filled with ammonia. You have no idea how effective these substances can be. Some cosmetic bottles have dual chambers that will produce one spray out of two different chambers.

Very nice.

If I were a hippie scumbag, I would be very afraid of you!

That's a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post

Very nice.
    Ammonia Chloride?
    Won't that cause global warming?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

It's a damaging gas when combined and can cause damage to lungs. Fortunately I never cared about that.

If that combines spray gets into eyes, well that's just too bad isn't it?

Both household chemicals are perfectly legal too. Women should remember that.,