Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cain: Obama 'on the wrong side' of Arab Spring 
    Herman Cain says President Barack Obama has been on the wrong side of nearly every situation in the Arab world

AP Story>http://www.theblaze.com/the-wire/111...f-arab-spring/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Herman Cain says President Barack Obama has been on the wrong side of nearly every situation in the Arab world

AP Story>http://www.theblaze.com/the-wire/111...f-arab-spring/
    Cain is definitely right on this issue, and Ron Paul is as wrong as he can be:

Rep. Ron Paul of Texas says it would be wrong for the United States to take active stands in the region. He says it's up to each country to determine its future.
    Paul doesn't seem to grasp that the United States has interests that go beyond our borders, and that when one of these states becomes part of the caliphate, it increases the threat to us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Cain is definitely right on this issue, and Ron Paul is as wrong as he can be:

Rep. Ron Paul of Texas says it would be wrong for the United States to take active stands in the region. He says it's up to each country to determine its future.
    Paul doesn't seem to grasp that the United States has interests that go beyond our borders, and that when one of these states becomes part of the caliphate, it increases the threat to us.
    I don't think people give Cain enough credit on foreign policy, common sense is foreign to people today.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

To obama, he is on the right side, because he is on the muslim side. The ONLY comment coming from the muslim in the white house is to tell th Christians to show restraint while they are being slaughtered.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't think people give Cain enough credit on foreign policy, common sense is foreign to people today.
    Unfortunately, while Cain has the right instincts, he does have some serious blind spots on foreign policy. Not knowing that China is a nuclear power, for example, indicates that he hasn't really thought about it, since that's a no-brainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    To obama, he is on the right side, because he is on the muslim side. The ONLY comment coming from the muslim in the white house is to tell th Christians to show restraint while they are being slaughtered.
    Obama's support for Islam doesn't come from being a Muslim. Any religion would get in the way of his obsessive self-worship. He supports anti-American regimes because he identifies with their anti-Americanism, not their religious worship. Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro are not Muslims, nor are the Chinese, but he has kowtowed to them as well.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Obama's support for Islam doesn't come from being a Muslim. Any religion would get in the way of his obsessive self-worship. He supports anti-American regimes because he identifies with their anti-Americanism, not their religious worship. Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro are not Muslims, nor are the Chinese, but he has kowtowed to them as well.
    He likes any system where the leader has absolute unquestioned power.

Unfortunately, while Cain has the right instincts, he does have some serious blind spots on foreign policy. Not knowing that China is a nuclear power, for example, indicates that he hasn't really thought about it, since that's a no-brainer.

True, but my point is that he will approach issues with a commodity that is almost extinct among our current leadership, common sense.

Cain didn't go far enough; O Blah Blah is wrong on so many things it would be better to start a list of what he does well, I'll start:

1. Deflect blame
    2. Promote class warfare
    3 Promote race baiting

Please feel free to add to my list.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

All true, but his sympathies are with the muslims. His support for the arab atrocities clearly come from anti Christian, pro muslim leanings.