Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Ok. Let's step back. We know this is ACORN, ANSWER, SEIU and Soros, among others. Why are they deliberately allowing their people to provoke the authorities?
    A) It's what they want to happen

B) They know...as we've already seen iin Oakland that the sympathetic MSM will falsely state that the protestors are "peaceful" and that the cops are inciting the violentce looking for their "Kent State moment".

Why the violence?
    Because at the end of the day OWS = Anarchists.

Are they looking for a complete clampdown on the First Amendment?
    If it goes against Liberal groupthink then yes they are.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Most of what these protests are doing are not exercises of first amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Because at the end of the day OWS = Anarchists.
    TxRadio and I know one of these up close and personal. Tx, remember that kid
    from Midland that's in the pokey now? I forget his online name, but he used
    to post in a local forum that we were both in. I used to take up for him some,
    thinking he was just a dweebie kid spouting off on the interwebs, but TX used
    to tell me what a real danger he and his Anarchist group were. I was nieve and
    TX was right as usual. This kid was later arrested for his part in this story:

http://rnc08report.org/printer/144-printer.shtml

Just remembered, ThoughRebel was his name....TX do you remember him?
    It just goes to show you never who you're talking with online. From what I
    remember of that kid's postings, they don't stand for anything but causing
    as much mayhem and chaos as they can.

"OWS = Anarchists" is exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    TxRadio and I know one of these up close and personal. Tx, remember that kid
    from Midland that's in the pokey now? I forget his online name, but he used
    to post in a local forum that we were both in. I used to take up for him some,
    thinking he was just a dweebie kid spouting off on the interwebs, but TX used
    to tell me what a real danger he and his Anarchist group were. I was nieve and
    TX was right as usual. This kid was later arrested for his part in this story:

http://rnc08report.org/printer/144-printer.shtml

Just remembered, ThoughRebel was his name....TX do you remember him?
    It just goes to show you never who you're talking with online. From what I
    remember of that kid's postings, they don't stand for anything but causing
    as much mayhem and chaos as they can.

"OWS = Anarchists" is exactly right.
    Thoughtless Rebel is what I called him...yes I remember.

I also remember Crayon taking up for Bradley Crowder after his arrest for attempting to firebomb the GOP Convention. He was more pissed at the member of the group that ratted him out. Which...surprise surprise Crayon is also championing the OWS idiots too.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Occutards of Portland lose to Portland Police.

Police win 70 dump truck loads of garbage;

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/11/14/o...orth-of-trash/

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Occutards of Portland lose to Portland Police.

Police win 70 dump truck loads of garbage;

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/11/14/o...orth-of-trash/

:D
    Wow reading about the damage to the landscaping too, they need to be made to pay.
    They should find out where the organizer/leaders live and go dump that 70 loads in
    their front yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Look, if these organizations are running the show, they have a goal and it's political. Political goals are destroyed by violence. All I can figure is that they are taking the message of frustration that many lefties feel and are deliberately linking it with violence.

Obama hasn't really endorsed OWS, even though we know it's connected behind the scenes to his own political advisor, Patrick Gaspard. Now ostensibly the movement is there to help Obama in some way. Either it's supposed to energize the left wing base or it's supposed to discredit that base and help Obama get the independent voters. The violence does discredit the base.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/upda...y-wall-street/
    Violence only destroys political goals if you are trying to persuade people. If you just want to intimidate the opposition and impose your will, violence is an extremely effective way to do that, as Sinn Fein, various unions, the PA/PLO, the Bolsheviks, Nazis and every other political group that used violence as a means to their end well know. When Von Clauswitz declared that war was politics by other means, he was also implicitly stating that politics is war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Wow reading about the damage to the landscaping too, they need to be made to pay.
    They should find out where the organizer/leaders live and go dump that 70 loads in
    their front yards.
    That would require that they have property, which would make them the kind of people who wouldn't trash somebody else's property. A more appropriate punishment is to put them in the county lockup and make them clean up the trash. Let them occupy orange jumpsuits for a while.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Aren't the farmers complaining that they don't have enough hands to bring in the harvest?

There ya go, chain gangs.