Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You know they will try to bring all that shit back, I hope the NYPD are on their toes and allow none of that shit
    thus lol. Honestly If I was the mayor (right now and moving forward, cuz they wouldn't have been allowed to stay that long) I'd have the cops and sanitation department on site, any and all items that indicated that they would be sleeping there would be removed and dumped.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    thus lol. Honestly If I was the mayor (right now and moving forward, cuz they wouldn't have been allowed to stay that long) I'd have the cops and sanitation department on site, any and all items that indicated that they would be sleeping there would be removed and dumped.
    I haven't read the restraining order against the city that allows them to return but does it return everything to status quo ante? I sure would love to see them occupy the park in the dead of winter with no tents or sleeping bags :D

They should have been confined to the park and given cleaning supplies, then not permitted to leave until they had cleaned it themselves.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    They should have been confined to the park and given cleaning supplies, then not permitted to leave until they had cleaned it themselves.
    Na I am sure they wanted the job done right and quick :D

The Tea Party had to get a permit that detailed specifics. They had to pay for the cleanup that wasn't needed and the unnecessary police patrols. These vermin needed cleaning up after and continuous police action. Why are they not being made to pay for it?:mad: I heard the police in NY alone added $360,000 in additional cost. Will King George Soros or the DNC pick up the tab?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

One of the OWS goals is to bankrupt the cities so that they can no longer pay for the protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    One of the OWS goals is to bankrupt the cities so that they can no longer pay for the protests.
    Good luck with that plan. The cities will put down these little temper tantrums that the OWies are throwing before that happens.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Zuccotti Park Cleared!

It's about f'n time.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Dude, work is a four letter word to this gang. :D

Power CUer
    I think you're on to something here....:D