1. #1 One of Blinky's favorite artists showing just what a class(less) act he really is 
    Kanye West arrested in airport dustup with paps

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer
    Fri Sep 12, 2:13 AM ET

LOS ANGELES - Kanye West's notoriously fickle temper boiled over Thursday, resulting in his arrest for apparently helping smash a paparazzo's camera on the floor at Los Angeles International Airport.

Police arrested the music superstar shortly before 8 a.m. He and his manager, Don Crowley, were booked for investigation of felony vandalism, although prosecutors will determine what charges they might face.

West was released from police custody by Thursday afternoon. Blair Berk, who was retained as his attorney, said she couldn't comment on the incident.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080912/...st_arrested_16

Gee, what a suprise, a (c)rap artist in trouble with the law.

Erik says Kanye then tried to leave to board his plane, but cops stopped him before he got to security. The cops then interviewed Erik, the still photog, Kanye and his assistant.

This is where it gets crazy. The cops asked Erik if he videotaped the incident and Erik said he had. That's when Kanye lunged toward him and said, "Give me the fu***ng videotape." Cops had to restrain Kanye as he tried coming at Erik.
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/11/how-th...est-went-down/

Try as I might I can't top the guy at The Superficial in commenting on this:

You know what's always smart? Attacking an eyewitness right in front of the police. When it comes to genius legal maneuvers, you just can't lose with that one - except for completely and, wow, what a fucking idiot. That said, Jesus, Kanye, if you're going to do something, don't half-ass it. Ask to use the officer's gun. You pay taxes.
    http://thesuperficial.com/2008/09/ka...for_vandal.php

noonwitch
    He sang back up (with Mary Mary) to Patti LaBelle's gospel song "Anything", a song I really like.

Patti's come a long way since "Lady Marmalade".

I had a guy take a swing at me in front of a cop...

He was down on the ground within two seconds..

But if that guy was a bodyguard, I'm Mickey Mouse...
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

If I was that photographer, I would be calculating with my lawyer how much of West's "bling" I would get from the lawsuit. :D