Msnbc Schultz 907,000
    Msnbc Hardball 866,000
    Msnbc Maddow 814,000
    Msnbc O'donnell 766,000
    Msnbc Sharpton 734,000
    Cnn Cooper 565,000
    Cnn Piers Morgan 544,000

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Wow. CNN has fallen behind BSNBC? As for Fox News, you know it's because they lie.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow. CNN has fallen behind BSNBC? As for Fox News, you know it's because they lie.
    Those who control the information control the person. In a mind control cult any information from outside the cult is considered evil, especially if it is opposing the cult. Members are told not to read it or believe it. Only information supplied by the cult is true. ... Cults train their members to instantly destroy any critical information given to them, and to not even entertain the thought that the information could be true.
    ~ From How Cults Work

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Those who control the information control the person. In a mind control cult any information from outside the cult is considered evil, especially if it is opposing the cult. Members are told not to read it or believe it. Only information supplied by the cult is true. ... Cults train their members to instantly destroy any critical information given to them, and to not even entertain the thought that the information could be true.
    ~ From How Cults Work
    Some more of that AD balance at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    ~ From How Cults Work
    Um, you do realize that the left controlled the information for decades, right? And as for sheer volume, the left still controls the information still. Fox News give an alternative, that's why it is so successful. The fact that leftists like you continue to mock them, say they lie, and try to discredit them goes to show you how effective they are and it scares you people shitless. I mean, if Fox News was so insignificant, then you'd have nothing to worry about, right? Also, that cute little quip above is better pointed at MSNBC and the left.

I am surpised CNN ranked lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I am surpised CNN ranked lowest.
    I'm not.

But it is ironic since they pioneered the very thing they are falling victim to; the marketing of political disagreement.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Um, you do realize that the left controlled the information for decades, right? And as for sheer volume, the left still controls the information still.

Every single network listed there are major corporate-owned networks.
    The same applies to radio and print, all major corporate-owned media outlets.
    The media in this country is nearly entirely corporate-owned, how does that translate to left-wing?

Fox News give an alternative, that's why it is so successful. The fact that leftists like you continue to mock them, say they lie, and try to discredit them goes to show you how effective they are and it scares you people shitless.
    Does that mean Fox News' obsession with mocking "mainstream media" is because they are scared shitless?

I mean, if Fox News was so insignificant, then you'd have nothing to worry about, right? Also, that cute little quip above is better pointed at MSNBC and the left.
    I love how the right wing, and especially Fox News, always reference the "mainstream media", while at the same time always bragging they they top the ratings.

If being the most watched, most popular news network doesn't make you mainstream, then what does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

Every single network listed there are major corporate-owned networks.
    The same applies to radio and print, all major corporate-owned media outlets.
    The media in this country is nearly entirely corporate-owned, how does that translate to left-wing?

Does that mean Fox News' obsession with mocking "mainstream media" is because they are scared shitless?

I love how the right wing, and especially Fox News, always reference the "mainstream media", while at the same time always bragging they they top the ratings.

If being the most watched, most popular news network doesn't make you mainstream, then what does?
    So you're saying that it's impossible for something to be corporate and left wing? Wow, I knew you were stupid but not THAT stupid. I guess you're going to try to convince me that MSNBC has a right wing bias? GE too?
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 11-17-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Lowest common denominator always gets highest ratings. Just look at Jersey Shore, American Idol, and the Twilight movies.

By the way, I love watching Fox News, so count me in those ratings. At this point it is the only news that I watch on television.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.