Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Um, you do realize that the left controlled the information for decades, right? And as for sheer volume, the left still controls the information still.

Every single network listed there are major corporate-owned networks.
    The same applies to radio and print, all major corporate-owned media outlets.
    The media in this country is nearly entirely corporate-owned, how does that translate to left-wing?

Fox News give an alternative, that's why it is so successful. The fact that leftists like you continue to mock them, say they lie, and try to discredit them goes to show you how effective they are and it scares you people shitless.
    Does that mean Fox News' obsession with mocking "mainstream media" is because they are scared shitless?

I mean, if Fox News was so insignificant, then you'd have nothing to worry about, right? Also, that cute little quip above is better pointed at MSNBC and the left.
    I love how the right wing, and especially Fox News, always reference the "mainstream media", while at the same time always bragging they they top the ratings.

If being the most watched, most popular news network doesn't make you mainstream, then what does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

Every single network listed there are major corporate-owned networks.
    The same applies to radio and print, all major corporate-owned media outlets.
    The media in this country is nearly entirely corporate-owned, how does that translate to left-wing?

Does that mean Fox News' obsession with mocking "mainstream media" is because they are scared shitless?

I love how the right wing, and especially Fox News, always reference the "mainstream media", while at the same time always bragging they they top the ratings.

If being the most watched, most popular news network doesn't make you mainstream, then what does?
    So you're saying that it's impossible for something to be corporate and left wing? Wow, I knew you were stupid but not THAT stupid. I guess you're going to try to convince me that MSNBC has a right wing bias? GE too?
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 11-17-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So you're saying that it's impossible for something to be corporate and left wing? Wow, I knew you were stupid but not THAT stupid. I guess you're going to try to convince me that MSNBC has a right wing bias? GE too?
    There's a difference between liberalism and leftism. There's a problem with believing that the Democratic Party and the Republican party represent the only two sides of the political spectrum, but that's simply not the case. What we call liberal in our country is what most conservative parties look like in other countries.

MSNBC has a liberal bias, but not a leftist bias. Obama is a centrist-liberal, but he's not a leftist.

MSNBC is basically the only liberal-biased network on television. Other major networks obviously have liberal-leaning people working for them, but they generally straddle the line between liberalism and conservatism in their reporting (or they try to).

None of the corporate-owned networks are left-wing. You'll have to look for non-commercial sources for leftist reporting (or for quality reporting, for that matter).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

There's a difference between liberalism and leftism. There's a problem with believing that the Democratic Party and the Republican party represent the only two sides of the political spectrum, but that's simply not the case. What we call liberal in our country is what most conservative parties look like in other countries.

MSNBC has a liberal bias, but not a leftist bias. Obama is a centrist-liberal, but he's not a leftist.

MSNBC is basically the only liberal-biased network on television. Other major networks obviously have liberal-leaning people working for them, but they generally straddle the line between liberalism and conservatism in their reporting (or they try to).

None of the corporate-owned networks are left-wing. You'll have to look for non-commercial sources for leftist reporting (or for quality reporting, for that matter).
    You've worked for any of the major networks? You've talked to producers? You've had producers tell you they've been told that they're to do a "sunshine" piece on a democrat candidate cause the public perceives him as a flake?

CNN leans as left as the tower of Pisa as well..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Stop it! Stop it! You're killing me!!!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is too bad that in your case it is all wasted time.:(
    If Wee Wee's assertion were correct...MSNBC would be the highest rated cable network in the country and Err Amerika would dominate the radio dial.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    You've worked for any of the major networks? You've talked to producers? You've had producers tell you they've been told that they're to do a "sunshine" piece on a democrat candidate cause the public perceives him as a flake?

CNN leans as left as the tower of Pisa as well..
    No Wee Wee just repeats what he's told by MMFA.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.