Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I think I agree with Ann 
    I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Our field is really dismal and our best horse might definately be Romney

So now, apparently, we have to go through the cycle of the media pushing Newt Gingrich. This is going to be fantastic.

In addition to having an affair in the middle of Clinton's impeachment; apologizing to Jesse Jackson on behalf of J.C. Watts -- one of two black Republicans then in Congress –- for having criticized "poverty pimps," and then inviting Jackson to a State of the Union address; cutting a global warming commercial with Nancy Pelosi; supporting George Soros' candidate Dede Scozzafava in a congressional special election; appearing in public with the Rev. Al Sharpton to promote nonspecific education reform; and calling Paul Ryan's plan to save Social Security "right-wing social engineering," we found out this week that Gingrich was a recipient of Freddie Mac political money.

:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.

There's a switch.

How appropriate.

I'm depressed.:(

I think nominating Romney would be proving that the Republican party didn't learn much from McCain

Best way to get beat in a general election? Nominate a liberal. Especially a New England one with a broken poltical compass.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Ann Coulter has really lost her mind. Running a Massachusetts liberal against a liberal president is a sure-fire way to lose an election. Besides, if Flip-Flop Romney is really the best the Republicans can do, then count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I'm depressed.:(
    Don't be. It might be schtick.

Think about it; Ann flips on Romney ("We will nominate Romney and we will lose") who is the consumate flipper.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Herp-derp I'm a one trick poiny, blah blah blah.
    yeah yeah, we know your tripe already stfu and gtfo
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    There's a switch.

How appropriate.
    A ham sandwich would be better than the utterly incompetent and destructive oaf who currently sits in the Oval Office. Obama is without question the worst POTUS in my lifetime and arguably since Woodrow Wilson.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I knew this would happen, but I've been hoping for Cain or Perry this whole time. My fingers are still crossed even though I know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I knew this would happen, but I've been hoping for Cain or Perry this whole time. My fingers are still crossed even though I know better.
    Why?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor