Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Mostly Peaceful' #OccupySanFrancisco Protesters Slash Police Officers With Razors 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    From MercuryNews

SAN FRANCISCO -- One San Francisco police officer was slashed by a razor and another had his uniform torn and cheek cut in a clash with Occupy San Francisco protesters Saturday afternoon, authorities said. [...]

A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an email.

"The female slashed the inside of the officer's hand and ran back into the crowd before the officer had time to realize he was cut," police said.

In a second incident, a protester grabbed an officer's police radio and ran back into the crowd. As the officer attempted to retrieve it, a second protester blocked the officer and tore his uniform and cut his cheek, police said, intimating that a weapon had been used.

The officer retrieved his radio and both male demonstrators escaped into the crowd, police said.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    San Jose Mercury News is a decent source too.

It's time to stop this Occupy crap. They've said their piece. Now it's time to go home. They're either attracting or inciting violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    San Jose Mercury News is a decent source too.

It's time to stop this Occupy crap. They've said their piece. Now it's time to go home. They're either attracting or inciting violence.
    If they want to protest during the day fine, I get it, but after seeing the mess they left in Portland that will cost taxpayers thousands of dollars I say they go home at night and if I were the city I would send every identified protester a bill for the cost of cleanup and damages.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an email.
    This sounds a lot like a shank. And IMO this justifies deadly force. Start shooting these fuckers who come at you with weapons.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This sounds a lot like a shank. And IMO this justifies deadly force. Start shooting these fuckers who come at you with weapons.

Well...at least with a Tazer.:D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

It's San Francisco. The risk of HIV (a dirty razor could do it) with such an attack makes it attempted murder.

At this point, ANY of these vermin that fail to immediately execute the orders of a police officer should be dragged in cuffs into the dirtiest jail they can find. ANY of these vermin that take so much as a step toward the police should catch a non-lethal round to the chest (It will take the fight out of them immediately)! Those that are ID and those arrested should be charged the full amount of cleanup and additional cost of police action.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I am with you, Ampat. Except for the "non-lethal" part.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well...at least with a Tazer.:D:D
    FNH makes some awesome "Less-Than-Lethal" crowd control devices.

The FN-303 is one of my favorites. We used it in Iraq quite a bit.

It's basically a paint-ball gun on steroids. Likes like something out of a science fiction movie.

Trust me, you get hit with this thing and you're going down in the fetal. Plus, it leaves a very noticible welt and paint mark for easy identification in a crowd.

Of course, once the crowd produces razor blades, I'd opt for a M320 and flechette rounds.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men [and women] than himself." ~John Stuart Mill, 1806 - 1873

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That FN-303 looks like an an excellent anti-Hippie weapon!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!