Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Nope.



    Actually, just the opposite.
    Then explain why you posted it? There is no gray area in this situation, you either leave the kid alone or you don't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Nope.



    Actually, just the opposite.
    I doubt it. Most liberals when confronted by a real man resort to their favorite hate target; the police. They are Brave Sir Robins until faced with physical confrontation. I suspect you are no different.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    What's your point? That we should allow the Occupistas to threaten children on their way to school? For that matter, do you have a point, besides being snarky?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Nope.
    Then why don't you tell us what you are trying to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Actually, just the opposite.
    Again, not clear. You are either calling everyone who objects to the activities in the article pussies, or you are saying that this proves that you aren't one. Neither is supported by the facts.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What's your point? That we should allow the Occupistas to threaten children on their way to school? For that matter, do you have a point, besides being snarky?

    Then why don't you tell us what you are trying to say.

    Again, not clear. You are either calling everyone who objects to the activities in the article pussies, or you are saying that this proves that you aren't one. Neither is supported by the facts.
    Give him plenty of time to come up with a quibbling explanation. He has to find a liberal manner to weasel out of his nasty remarks.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    If somebody followed my kids in the name of protest, I'd end up in jail for beating them within an inch of their life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What's your point? That we should allow the Occupistas to threaten children on their way to school? For that matter, do you have a point, besides being snarky?

    Then why don't you tell us what you are trying to say.



    Again, not clear. You are either calling everyone who objects to the activities in the article pussies, or you are saying that this proves that you aren't one. Neither is supported by the facts.
    He's saying it's not okay to target children.

    You know, just once, can you go by what a liberal actually says instead of trying to nail them to the ground for being a liberal?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He's saying it's not okay to target children.

    You know, just once, can you go by what a liberal actually says instead of trying to nail them to the ground for being a liberal?
    No, he's being a snarky asshole.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He's saying it's not okay to target children.

    You know, just once, can you go by what a liberal actually says instead of trying to nail them to the ground for being a liberal?
    Searching, searching,,, Nope, can't find the evidence.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Searching, searching,,, Nope, can't find the evidence.
    He posted a pic saying "Why can't anybody think about the children."

    Somebody asked him if he was supportive of the protesters by posting that pic?

    He said no, just the opposite.

    Reading Comprehension classes. Try them sometime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He posted a pic saying "Why can't anybody think about the children."

    Somebody asked him if he was supportive of the protesters by posting that pic?

    He said no, just the opposite.

    Reading Comprehension classes. Try them sometime.
    I know what he said, it's the evidence of the cartoon that makes his words meaningless and a lie. Contextual clues, try them sometime.
    For the record, here is what he actually said:

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So by posting this you're saying that it's OK to attack children.
    Nope.
    He merely responded to the attack on children claim with his post. He then said this:
    Quote:
    This makes you a pussy.
    Actually, just the opposite.
    Attacking children is the subject to which he was labeled a "pussy." He responded to the label "pussy" by saying he was the opposite. I think he is calling himself a dick.

    Hows that "comprehension" working out for you?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •