#1 #Occufail: Nobody Shows Up for Scheduled Protest on Long Island11-18-2011, 11:22 AMThe 99 percent did not show up for the “Occupy Mineola” protest. Neither did the other 1 percent. Of the 150 people invited to attend the protest scheduled for Nov. 12, not one showed up. The occupation was supposed to start at 11 a.m. at the Mineola train station. The time came and went, and the platform only filled up with commuters; there was no sign of protestors or of the event’s organizer, Brian Young.
Hat tip to JWF
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|