1. #1 The Star Wars Holiday Special With The Original 1978 Commercials (FULL MOVIE) 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbF_ecnlyTk

33 years ago yesterday, the Star Wars Holiday Special aired. You know, back when TV had quality programming.

For your viewing pleasure -- and for its sheer aweseomeness -- here is the entire Star Wars Holiday Special.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Wow. This is hard to find. Only aired once IIRC and it never made it to video.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow. This is hard to find. Only aired once IIRC and it never made it to video.
    It has now. :D

Me and my friends do what we call "Good Dinner, Bad Movie night" every Sunday night. We all have our names in a bag and we pick 2. Those 2 are responsible for fixing dinner and dessert and showing a movies for the evening.

I know what I'm showing next time. :D
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I probably watched this when it aired, as I was in the target age group at the time. I don't remember it, though.

I remember when Carrie Fisher hosted SNL, and they had the sketch with Princess Leia crashing Annette and Frankie's beach party. The memorable line from that was Gilda's (she was Annette), where she said "Hi, I'm Annette and these are my breasts".

It did air only 1 time. It now survives on places like YouTube. But before that was around, it was available by bootleg VHS tapes, like the copy I obtained years ago. :D
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.