Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    This man is going to EXPLODE in violence. He's going to go on a killing spree like Ted Bundy did when he was locked up for a time.

    He is gonna go off like an atom bomb.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The dad should kill him in as horrible a manner as possible, and then cop a plea in order to spare everyone the details of a gruesome trial. Perhaps one count of animal cruelty, instead of homicide.
    Like this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzpwOti8XrM

    If you haven't seen the movie, naked man ass at like 7:52ish.

    I mean, yea, Gerry's a bad guy in this one, but . . . if they didn't rape and kill the shit out of and his wife and kid... he wouldn't kill nobody.

    ~QC
    Last edited by CueSi; 11-20-2011 at 04:27 AM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Like this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzpwOti8XrM

    If you haven't seen the movie, naked man ass at like 7:52ish.

    I mean, yea, Gerry's a bad guy in this one, but . . . if they didn't rape and kill the shit out of and his wife and kid... he wouldn't kill nobody.

    ~QC
    I am sensing a slight disconnect in your approach to the OP. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    naked man ass at like 7:52ish.
    And a fine ass it was too!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I am sensing a slight disconnect in your approach to the OP. :D
    Jus' a li'l bit. :p

    Hey, if someone's got Law Abiding Citizen fantasies upon a piece of human garbage like Woodmansee. . . I can't say I blame 'em and I'll even indulge them a little bit.

    I know if I Woodmansee turned up dead, and I know who/where/how, I admit I'd be hard pressed to say something. And it's not the first time where someone that no one likes ended up dead and no one said anything on their behalf.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Jus' a li'l bit. :p

    Hey, if someone's got Law Abiding Citizen fantasies upon a piece of human garbage like Woodmansee. . . I can't say I blame 'em and I'll even indulge them a little bit.

    I know if I Woodmansee turned up dead, and I know who/where/how, I admit I'd be hard pressed to say something. And it's not the first time where someone that no one likes ended up dead and no one said anything on their behalf.

    ~QC
    Trena sounds like a real skank. What a catch. To the town of Skidmore:


    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Trena sounds like a real skank. What a catch. To the town of Skidmore:


    I actually feel sorry for Trena McElroy,especially at first. Ken Rex was after her as a 12 year old girl. Dude, that kid was a victim of rape and the town did nothing about it because they were scared of him and let him force himself on her and BURNED HER PARENTS HOUSE DOWN AND KILLED HER PETS WHEN SHE RAN AWAY FROM HIM.

    She may be a skank NOW. . . but - - dude, If it wern't for Ken Rex, my guess is she wouldn't be.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I actually feel sorry for Trena McElroy,especially at first. Ken Rex was after her as a 12 year old girl. Dude, that kid was a victim of rape and the town did nothing about it because they were scared of him and let him force himself on her and BURNED HER PARENTS HOUSE DOWN AND KILLED HER PETS WHEN SHE RAN AWAY FROM HIM.

    She may be a skank NOW. . . but - - dude, If it wern't for Ken Rex, my guess is she wouldn't be.

    ~QC
    Originally yes, she was worthy of sympathy. She grew up after her repeated raping and decided that her rapist's death was so heinous that she sued the town that executed her rapist. She lost any sympathy from me at that point.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I actually feel sorry for Trena McElroy,especially at first. Ken Rex was after her as a 12 year old girl. Dude, that kid was a victim of rape and the town did nothing about it because they were scared of him and let him force himself on her and BURNED HER PARENTS HOUSE DOWN AND KILLED HER PETS WHEN SHE RAN AWAY FROM HIM.

    She may be a skank NOW. . . but - - dude, If it wern't for Ken Rex, my guess is she wouldn't be.

    ~QC
    According to Nova, her parents gave consent, so it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Originally yes, she was worthy of sympathy. She grew up after her repeated raping and decided that her rapist's death was so heinous that she sued the town that executed her rapist. She lost any sympathy from me at that point.
    I have a hard time judging her. The people who should have protected her abandoned her to a monster. She had every right to sue the town, but there's no cause of action for cowardice in the face of bullying, so this is the closest thing that she will get to justice. I can see her attitude as basically saying, "you chickens gave me to him, you can pay me for his death."
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    According to Nova, her parents gave consent, so it's all good.


    I have a hard time judging her. The people who should have protected her abandoned her to a monster. She had every right to sue the town, but there's no cause of action for cowardice in the face of bullying, so this is the closest thing that she will get to justice. I can see her attitude as basically saying, "you chickens gave me to him, you can pay me for his death."
    Hmmmm? Pondering. I didn't look at it like that. If she was "outraged," by the killing of her rapist, she gets no sympathy. If she was seeking to punish the initial cowardice, I'd be for that.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •