Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 As a two month NYC ows volunteer I am pissed at Obama 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awwww poor widdle POS isn't happy...

joshguitar (76 posts) Wed Nov-23-11 01:04 AM

Original message As a two month NYC ows volunteer I am pissed at ObamaEdited on Wed Nov-23-11 01:26 AM by joshguitar
    I have seen young girls beaten, pepper sprayed and groped by the NYPD. I have been kettled for disobeying no laws. I have seen illegal search and seizure. I have seen voices silenced. I have seen press arrested and coralled. I have seen American citizens denied access to Broadway in New York City at 10 am unless they have a bank ID. I have been cuffed for basically standing too near an angry riot cop. I have seen the NYPD disobey court injunctions and try to intimidate lawyers. I have seen all of this with my own eyes. Through thousands of electronic devices I have seen far worse documented in other cities.

And Obama is silent. He is silent as US citizens, many of whom most likely voted for him three years ago, are beaten in the streets. So much for the 1st, 4th, 9th and 14th ammendment Mr President.

No mention of course of his scumbag buds doing anything wrong...it's always "da man"!!!!

And widdle play protester goes home every night.

joshguitar (76 posts) Wed Nov-23-11 01:37 AM
    Response to Reply #5

10. heh heh hehEdited on Wed Nov-23-11 01:46 AM by joshguitar
    I live in Brooklyn and had been going home nights. I volunteer for a working group and attend as many Direct Actions as possible though. I guess Im just frusrated and feel that the narrative has been so twisted and spun by the media. Even the Times reported that a bloody protester pictured from Thursday "fell down and hurt his face while resisting arrest"

The nypd was seizing cameras after they beat and tackled him. This is America?
    May the FORCE be with you!

When are the DUmmies gonna learn that they are nothing more than useful idiots for people like Obama and the rest of the Democrat Party?

They keep protesting and marching and sitting in and petitioning time and time again hoping that they will get noticed. Only to end up being Charlie Brown with the Dem Party acting as Lucy yanking the football away from them yet again.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

At the heart of their complaints is a belief that they have the right to violate the rights of everyone else due to their higher purpose.

They can harass people on their way to work, or threaten their children because they are protesting on behalf of all the jobless.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    When are the DUmmies gonna learn that they are nothing more than useful idiots for people like Obama and the rest of the Democrat Party?

Sometime around 2 p.m. on the 14th of Never. They aren't called "Useful idiots" for nothin'.

Funny how all of a sudden they care about the Constitution. And what does the 14th amendment have to do with anything?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They should have been upset with Obama long before these protests even started. The OWS protesters need to abandon any ideas that the Democratic party is going to do anything good for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    They should have been upset with Obama long before these protests even started. The OWS protesters need to abandon any ideas that the Democratic party is going to do anything good for them.
    The problem is the forces behind the OWS protests are trying to reinforce this idea to get The Obumbler reelected and their protesting minions are falling for it hook, line and sinker.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Obama is no different than the other 99.99% of the American people...he doesn't give a shit about your little hippie gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Obama is no different than the other 99.99% of the American people...he doesn't give a shit about your little hippie gathering.
    Yea. It's The Simpsons line I always think of in these instances:

"Willie hear's ya. Willie don't care."

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    They are the democrat party and you know it, stop playing stupid, we aren't buying it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg