Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Fun?
    Do you find inflicting pain on people to be fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

It's interesting when the honesty begins to creep out and people admit to being sadistic power-abusers.

it's like when Kay was openly advocating genocide and getting praised for it
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    It's interesting when the honesty begins to creep out and people admit to being sadistic power-abusers.

Crawl back into your hole Wei.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Imagine how disgusting it would be to hear some liberal woman talking about how much fun and enjoyable it is to get an abortion, how she loves it and thinks about it and talks to her friends about how much she likes it and makes jokes about it to her buddies online.

Imagine how disgusting it would be to hear some liberal woman talking about how much fun and enjoyable it is to get an abortion, how she loves it and thinks about it and talks to her friends about how much she likes it and makes jokes about it to her buddies online.
    Are you drinking again?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Not yet.

I've got some Pabst in my fridge though that would go well with my queso and guacamole dip.

Anyway, sometimes force is necessary, but getting enjoyment out of it is sadistic, especially when it's people young enough to be your children being entirely non-violent.

It's like people in the military, sometimes they have to kill people, but most of them (I like to believe) don't join the military because they just enjoy killing and watching people die. They do it because they believe in something, they do it because it stands for something, they do it to protect their nation, they do it for the personal challenge, they do it to experience the world and being part of something bigger than themselves, these and more are all great reasons. Most people who have to be in combat (that I've talked to at least), view it as something very negative, with any idealism they once had being erased very quickly. However, there are some people who join up just because it's a legal way to kill people and they enjoy being able to kill. I think there is something sick to that, and people like that being put into positions of power over other people is a very dangerous thing.

The same applies to police and others who carry such responsibilities.
    Last edited by Wei Wu Wei; 11-20-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Not yet.

I've got some Pabst in my fridge though that would go well with my queso and guacamole dip.

Anyway, sometimes force is necessary, but getting enjoyment out of it is sadistic, especially when it's people young enough to be your children being entirely non-violent.

It's like people in the military, sometimes they have to kill people, but most of them (I like to believe) don't join the military because they just enjoy killing and watching people die. They do it because they believe in something, they do it because it stands for something, they do it to protect their nation, they do it for the personal challenge, they do it to experience the world and being part of something bigger than themselves, these and more are all great reasons. Most people who have to be in combat (that I've talked to at least), view it as something very negative, with any idealism they once had being erased very quickly. However, there are some people who join up just because it's a legal way to kill people and they enjoy being able to kill. I think there is something sick to that, and people like that being put into positions of power over other people is a very dangerous thing.

The same applies to police and others who carry such responsibilities.
    Here, you want outrage, read this from one of your comrades.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...010#post465010

Try to physically attack me and find out.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They ended up, rather easily in fact, just picking them up or dragging them away. Why couldn't they do that first?

All the pepper spray did was inflict pain, what is the point of that?
    That's entertainment.
    Bravo on those students being able to just sit there and take it without hardly flinching. They've got some balls.
    No, it means that they lack any sense. Someone stupid enough not to feel pain can sit there all day without flinching.
    The OWS crowd certainly does. The litany of painful assaults, including rapes, that these idiots have committed is astonishing in its own right. Why no outrage against the Occupiers' refusal to report rapes, homicides and assorted other violent acts to the police?

Considering how many of your heroes were sadistic power-abusers and genocidal thugs, perhaps you should rein in your selective outrage.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!