Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Since we don't see the person who is shot, we have no way of knowing what they were doing. They could have been holding a Molotov cocktail or a firearm. Again, you fail.
    lol right.

He was holding a camera but hey he could have been shouldering an RPG on the other side I mean anything is possible.

You know as well as I do that if this guy pulled out a firearm those police would have put several dozen real bullets into him.
    Last edited by Wei Wu Wei; 11-23-2011 at 02:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I hope each and every one of those idiots went some place later and washed their faces with a nice dose or warm/hot water. :D
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    lol right.

He was holding a camera but hey he could have been shouldering an RPG on the other side I mean anything is possible.

You know as well as I do that if this guy pulled out a firearm those police would have put several dozen real bullets into him.
    Not if they were loaded with rubber. Regardless, you don't know what the guy had on him or what he was doing that provoked the shot. You assume that he was an innocent photographer because it fits your narrative of the OWS protesters as non-violent, cuddly kids, but the rap sheet for the movement tells a far different story.

Also, you can quit referring to that one individual as a veteran in order to play on our sympathies. His post-discharge behavior has been a series of tantrums and attacks on his former brothers in arms. I don't consider him a fellow vet any more than I would consider Benedict Arnold one.

After Timothy McVeigh bombed the Murrah Building, somebody pointed out that his honorable discharge and veteran status would permit his burial at Arlington National Cemetery. The directors determined that a new rule, governing the post-service conduct of veterans, would be applied in the future. Any veteran who is convicted of a felony or who otherwise disgraces himself may be denied burial in ANC or any other VA cemetery. I'm thinking that a similar rule should apply here. We can call it the Quisling rule, after Norwegian fascist and traitor Vidkun Quisling, who sold his country out to the Nazis and ran the puppet government for them. It would apply to anyone who puts political gain ahead of duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I hope each and every one of those idiots went some place later and washed their faces with a nice dose or warm/hot water. :D
    Well, there's a first time for everything. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    lol right.

I know this is being redundant but you're an idiot.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Uh... right.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Torture? I regard it as more of an incentive plan, to encourage OWS hippies to bathe.