Thread: Poll question: Is pepper spray torture?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    You weren't there and do not know the totality of the circumstances. You are only seeing what these OWS idiots want you to see.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I guess they used their fancy computer imaging apps to edit out when the veteran pulled a weapon on the police officer

It's on video. Maybe pieces were edited out, but you can see what happens right before the beating occurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I guess they used their fancy computer imaging apps to edit out when the veteran pulled a weapon on the police officer

It's on video. Maybe pieces were edited out, but you can see what happens right before the beating occurs.
    I dont care, if the police give you an order you an lawful order you follow it. Pepper spray doesnt kill you or maim you, you eyes hurt big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I dont care, if the police give you an order you an lawful order you follow it. Pepper spray doesnt kill you or maim you, you eyes hurt big deal.
    Disobeying a police order doesn't justify that level of force. If a person disobeys an order and isn't an immediate threat to anyone, they should be arrested, not beat down.

It wasn't pepper spray either, you should watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaruH5wZwDI

He was beat the fuck up, and ended up hospitalized with a lacerated spleen.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Disobeying a police order doesn't justify that level of force. If a person disobeys an order and isn't an immediate threat to anyone, they should be arrested, not beat down.

It wasn't pepper spray either, you should watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaruH5wZwDI

He was beat the fuck up, and ended up hospitalized with a lacerated spleen.
    I was refering to the idiots the cops deloused with pepper spray in that other video. If you don't want to get beat up don't disobey the cops

If you don't want to get beat up don't disobey the cops

You should only use that emoticon from vet related topics, not to show what an asshole you are.

I was refering to the idiots the cops deloused with pepper spray in that other video. If you don't want to get beat up don't disobey the cops
    Doesn't matter. He knows what he's doing posting that heavily edited pice of "video". It's called a red herring...done because he's getting his ass handed to him again. Always happens when reality meets indoctrination.

It was already proven two weeks or so ago that if you watch the entire video the Obmavillians goaded the cops into reacting the way they did.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You weren't there and do not know the totality of the circumstances. You are only seeing what these OWS idiots want you to see.

That's why I refuse to judge the police in this matter-it's not like they were using lethal force, and the dumbasses were given warnings. We don't see what happened right before this, the series of events that have led the police and city governments to take action, we only hear them cry about getting doused with pepper spray.

Here is a 3-tour Iraq war veteran being beaten by the police.
    This is completely and totally irrelevant to the story. Whether he served or not does not grant him any special privileges to break the law any more than any other citizen has a right to break the law.