Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    This post should win some Internet award for excellence in being totally clueless. On both points.

Barry knows he has a strained at best relationship with the overwhelmingly conservative military so they give Sasquatch the assignment of wooing them over with her #1 charity work being to support military families. Where are all the stories of her acting from the heart by like sneaking into military hospitals unannounced to visit wounded and their families like we saw our last first lady doing. Somebody give one example of a good work she has done for military families other than her staff sending mass produced "personal notes" and her showing up for press pics inbetween vacations and then leaving before she has to actually mingle with and get soiled by any of them.
    Kay, the First Wookie and her empty headed sidekick have absolutely no purpose. Their "support" of military families has no concrete products. They only fly around the country at great expense and show up at photo ops and do,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING! They bring nothing to the table.

At Ft Carson, I had to wait on the on ramp of I-25 for 20 minutes while the fat cow and her handlers motorcaded past the ramp. They had about 25 motorcycles and @ 8 SUV's and an assortment of sedans and police cars. Nobody really cared that much about the American hating POC to give her a second look but the display made it seem as though there was great importance in her presence. She brought literally nothing to the table but her uninvited self. What "support" does she offer? What does she give to the military families other than lines, slowdowns, waiting, and off limits areas of the post? Nothing!

Why not save the trouble and expense for something that has a point?:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Goodbye shoe. You have had more than your share of warnings.
    Permenantly I hope.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You all do know that Michelle Obama and Jill Biden were at the race to promote their cause-the families of our military forces.
    I doubt that either one was that troubled. It is a bunch of drunk idiots at a NASCAR event. The only women they don't boo are either pole-dancing or carrying huge platters of food.
    Seriously, noon? Seriously? C'mon man. <_<

And I actually have been booed by nascar fans once...I accidentally knocked over someones beer when I swung out onto the bar. Dude still bought a dance though. :p

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Only if you are rude enough to boo the First Lady when she is making an appearance on behalf of the the families of those who are serving in our military.
    Based on FLOTUS personal statements and attitude toward the average NASCAR fan, her motives seemed suspect and nakedly political. Hence the booing. I don't like it, but I do understand it. :(

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Within a few days of Nidal Hasan's rampage at FT Hood, George W. Bush paid a visit to the wounded troops. He was out of office, but he came to check on them and wish them well. When the last BCT pulled out of Iraq, W met them at the airport in Dallas and welcomed them home, while Obama's staff debated over whether he should go. Bush didn't need a staff to tell him what his conscience dictated. With Obama, it's all calculation. When the government was going to be shut down last year, Obama specifically used the threat of unpaid military salaries as a wedge, even though he could ensure that we'd be paid. We know what the Obama's think of us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Oh let me just leap through cyberspace into your living room to laugh in your face about being a NASCAR fan. Becuase, I mean unless I do that I'm a gutless pussy right? Big ole internet tough guy over here. Whats wrong? Didn't get to beat any prisoners today?

I'm so proud of your well-learnededness. Shakespeare, even! However there is a difference between actively reading to understand and just staring at the words long enough to be able to claim you've read the material. I think I know which category you fall into, Officer Friendly.

Also, none of this changes the fact that in order to be a NASCAR fan you have to be in a sexually active relationship with a member of your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Also, none of this changes the fact that in order to be a NASCAR fan you have to be in a sexually active relationship with a member of your family.
    To be an effete liberal wiener, you have to eschew members of the opposite sex and favor being another man's bitch. You must walk in a manner befitting a little queen and present whenever a real man approaches. You have to struggle not to piddle all over yourself in awe and fear of any male with a hint of testosterone. You can't resist waving your limp wristed hands and speak with a lisp because you somehow believe that women speak like a Man Franciscan freak.

How's those stereotypes there skippy?

ON EDIT.

Crap! HE got banned. I wanted to bowl with his head for awhile.
    Last edited by AmPat; 11-25-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

The only person in that post that was owned was the one who got banned because of it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    The only person in that post that was owned was the one who got banned because of it.
    Well that post and about three before it, I told him to dial it down a notch but I guess he was tired of us.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Yeah. That was just a prancing ad hominem attack with no substantive content. A temper tantrum, not pwnage.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Yeah. That was just a prancing ad hominem attack with no substantive content. A temper tantrum, not pwnage.
    In other words just one of Stinky Shoe's usual postings.