Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yea, right. Certainly don't see any of that from the other side, HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Well the NASCAR fans sure proved that wrong, eh?
    Not really. She created a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you insult people often enough, they are going to respond in kind. If she expects unconditional love, then she needs to get a puppy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not really. She created a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you insult people often enough, they are going to respond in kind. If she expects unconditional love, then she needs to get a puppy.
    "She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    At least now we know why they booed.

Personally, I'd like it if First Ladies and others who are not in overtly political positions were treated with a certain deference and respect, but things are so hyperpartisan today that it's becoming harder to disassociate Mrs. Obama from her husband's policies, and her comments about the meanness of America and her lack of pride in us have made her extremely unpopular among those of us who have always felt pride in our nation.
    I disagree, if she wants to not get booed she should stay in the WH and don't help her husband get reelected. If she's out there pushing the Magic negros agenda then she is subjected to all the backlash that America can muster.

There is usually a start or catalyst to these things. The NASCAR fan's booing was three years AFTER the 1st Wookie's stupid remarks. Much like we here at CU allowed you to have some respect. Then you began writing your idiotic remarks and we rightly labeled you as a liberal dingbat undeserving of respect.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.
    No they booed her cause she is a hypocritical do as I say not as i do bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    There is usually a start or catalyst to these things. The NASCAR fan's booing was three years AFTER the 1st Wookie's stupid remarks. Much like we here at CU allowed you to have some respect. Then you began writing your idiotic remarks and we rightly labeled you as a liberal dingbat undeserving of respect.
    Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.

If anyone needs confirmation about Michelle Obama’s racism, it's in her Princeton thesis, which can be found in PDF format at...
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Princeton sequestered it, but it was eventually leaked. Her attitude is about the only thing that's transparent about hussein's administration. That's why they booed her.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.
    I never said it wasn't bad or "boorish" behavior. Your "expectations border on "boorish" to me. I've been to NASCAR events. Where else can 100,000 drunken rednecks get together and root for 40 different teams/drivers, and not have a major brawl? I'll bet your favorite liberal hippies couldn't pull that off.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above or is it only mean when it's done to liberals?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.