Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.
    I never said it wasn't bad or "boorish" behavior. Your "expectations" of the NASCAR crowds border on "boorish" to me.

I've been to NASCAR events. Where else can 100,000 drunken rednecks get together and root for 40 different teams/drivers, and not have a major brawl? I'll bet your favorite liberal hippies couldn't pull that off.

Serve over!
    Last edited by AmPat; 11-21-2011 at 11:38 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

"She called us mean!"

"That bitch!"

Damn funny.
    She also said that until 3 years ago she'd never been proud to be an American.

Pretty pathetic.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above or is it only mean when it's done to liberals?
    Bok's answer can be found in the deafening silence on his part.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    She also said that until 3 years ago she'd never been proud to be an American.

Pretty pathetic.
    The worst lie you can tell is to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I see that you completely blew off my question about Mrs. Palin above ...
    Are you sure about that?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    If anyone needs confirmation about Michelle Obama’s racism, it's in her Princeton thesis, which can be found in PDF format at...
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Princeton sequestered it, but it was eventually leaked. Her attitude is about the only thing that's transparent about hussein's administration. That's why they booed her.
    I'm sure the NASCAR fans were booing her because of her thesis. :D "She didn't support her hypotheses sufficiently!" they cried from the stands.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

The crowds were chanting in unison:
    We humbly implore you to refrain from making anti-American statements. We respectfully urge you to consider establishing residence in a more suitable locale. May we suggest Kenya?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm sure the NASCAR fans were booing her because of her thesis. :D "She didn't support her hypotheses sufficiently!" they cried from the stands.
    Spoken by another member of The Sisterhood of Snootiness:D.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The worst lie you can tell is to yourself.
    That is something you should have on a sticky note on your bathroom mirror as a reminder.

Give me a break. The people booing were assholes just like the guys that booed Palin and her daughter (if it were just Palin, that is a different matter). You can try to rationalize (poorly, by the way) but it is still boorish behaviour.

I was trying to think of a place where Pickles would have gotten booed but could not think of one. Maybe Burning Man .... I don't know. But hey, the NASCAR fans lived up (or down) to my expectations.
    So, let me get this straight. They where assholes for booing Michelle, but it's perfectly fine, and right to boo and rant on Sarah Palin! Don't, even you, see the hypocrisy in that statement?