Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    How about you providing evidence to your post that the Republicans, during the supercommittee negotiations, did not put modest revenue increases of about $300 billion on the table.
    What? You want proof of a negative?

They didn't sacrifice a goat to Kali, either. Sorry, I can't prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post

In other words you were talking out of your ass, as usual, without proof.

I can understand wy though since that's where you keep your head 24/7.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

In other words you were talking out of your ass, as usual, without proof.

I can understand wy though since that's where you keep your head 24/7.
    They also didn't strip off all their clothes and participate in a Pagan fertility ritual while Eddie Van Halen played an acoustic version of the classic Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...G0YN_blog.html
    UPDATE: GOP aides are flatly denying the above version of events. They say they offered Dems $229 billion in new fees and revenues — though no details are yet available, that’s obviously far more than the $3 billion claimed by Dem aides. The GOP offer would also include $316 billion in cuts, $100 billion of which would come from defense cuts, the GOP aides say.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

They also didn't strip off all their clothes and participate in a Pagan fertility ritual while Eddie Van Halen played an acoustic version of the classic Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'd say nice trying to deflect away from the subject but you're so pathetic at it that it would be a lie to do so.

Next time you make a claim try to have the facts to back it up. That way you won't look more like the fool we all know you to be.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'd say nice trying to deflect away from the subject but you're so pathetic at it that it would be a lie to do so.

Next time you make a claim try to have the facts to back it up. That way you won't look more like the fool we all know you to be.
    They also didn't spend their entire time eating Cheetos and playing World of Warcraft, never leaving their seats since they wore diapers. They also didn't occassionally raise their arms as aids gave them sponge baths.

Stop trolling Dolby.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stop trolling Dolby.
    I'm not trolling rock .... tell your pet shark to try understanding basic logic.

I'm not trolling rock .... tell your pet shark to try understanding basic logical processes.
    And when you start spouting logic instead of absolute tripe I will. Haven't seen any logic coming from you as of yet.

And yes you are trolling....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    LINK
    Last edited by Zathras; 11-23-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Pushing it where? It takes both houses of Congress to get anything done and no one seems to be in the mood to make it happen.

Although, I think the argument could be made that doing nothing solves the near term deficit problem.
    Sending it on to the Senate and not backing down, taking it to the public and making it known that they needed to put pressure on the Senate to pass it.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry