Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Teacher Shows 15-Year-Old Student NAKED PHOTOS of Herself on her Cell Phone DURING CL 
    (Daily Mail By PAUL THOMPSON) — The substitute teacher then began texting the 15-year-old boy with investigators believing she was attempting to start a sexual relationship.

The relationship between Gordon and the boy was discovered after the teen’s mother found out about the text messages and called police.

Investigators said Gordon, who taught at the Sussex Technical High School in Delaware, had left her cell phone on her desk when it was taken by the 15-year-old.

He went to the school bathroom during a lunch break where he viewed nude photographs Gordon had taken of herself and stored on the phone.

The teen returned the phone to Gordon after the lunch break when he returned to class.

Police said Gordon handed the phone back to the teen and allowed him to continue browsing the nude images while she taught the rest of the class.

Gordon and the student exchanged telephone numbers and began texting each other.

The boy’s mother complained to police that her son had been communicating through text messages with a teacher and viewed inappropriate photographs.

After a lengthy investigation, Gordon was arrested and charged with one count of providing obscene material to a minor. She was released after posting $1,500 bail.
    http://wishididntknow.com/2011/09/30...-during-class/
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-21-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It was only art. This was merely art appreciation class.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

To a certain someone here, this is no big deal because biologically the 15 year old is an adult.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 11-22-2011 at 12:40 AM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Marriage-strike taking its toll!

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Marriage-strike taking its toll!
    I thought the marriage strike was only in the UK. Now it's here? Sh*t.

While I understand why, doesn't it hit guys that this kinda hurts semi-decent/decent women? I'm no saint, but I'm not a ball-busting witch.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

She's not very cute, but she might clean up OK. I do understand people's concerns about this, but I also remember myself as a 15 year old, and she wouldn't have been showing me anything I hadn't seen by then.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    She's not very cute, but she might clean up OK. I do understand people's concerns about this, but I also remember myself as a 15 year old, and she wouldn't have been showing me anything I hadn't seen by then.
    Just keep in mind that it's England and her mouth is closed in the picture, so you can't see her teeth.:eek:

The main difference between looking at photos of a naked woman from Playboy and photos of your teacher naked is that you know her. She's in a position of authority over you.

Or does that just make it hotter?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Just keep in mind that it's England and her mouth is closed in the picture, so you can't see her teeth.:eek:

The main difference between looking at photos of a naked woman from Playboy and photos of your teacher naked is that you know her. She's in a position of authority over you.

I'll go with hotter :D

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Does this help?

The best thing about teachers is if you do something wrong they make you do it over again until you get it right -
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Does this help?

Rodney Dangerfield
    Back to School lol very funny.